Sauce Gardner says pre-draft interview with Carroll “uncomfortable”

Hawknballs

Reaction score
for weeks building up to the combine all I heard was about how not useful coaches found it and how all the stuff people ask is pointless and dumb.

Sauce was probably caught off guard by a guy who actually enjoys that part of the process and wanted to actually get to know him instead of begrudgingly showing up to go through the motions.

themunn

Reaction score
Sauce has deleted like 3 separate replies to Carroll to slightly re-word them.

Yeah, he failed that interview. 100%. Insecure. Pressed.

That's my goddamn coach.

Maybe failed the interview but we'll never know - there was no way he was ever falling to our 9th pick.

The guy has seriously got insecurity issues though. Signing himself off as DROY, how lame. Funny how his teammate doesn't feel the need to go by OROY Wilson

Optimus25

Reaction score
"Sauce" as he likes to be dubbed (Gold Necklace and Trump-Like self- aggrandizing) , BEGGED his NYJ fans to put him in TOP CONTENTION for DROY---- S-U-C-C-E-S-S!!!!
Yeah, the guy was good/okay, but NOBODY TYREKE WOLLEN> SHOWED < his ass up at the Seahawks - Jets game.
Y'aint all That Saucy.
Funny two of the people you seem to mock- one is a billionaire and a president of the United States of America and the other one of the most talented CB rookies in nfl history.

Just odd i guess. Perhaps you have an inferiority issue?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Funny two of the people you seem to mock- one is a billionaire and a president of the United States of America and the other one of the most talented CB rookies in nfl history.

Just odd i guess. Perhaps you have an inferiority issue?
I will leave the billionaire part for the shack. “The most talented CB rookie in NFL history??? That is a bit much. Kid was good but not best in NFL history.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Sauce has deleted like 3 separate replies to Carroll to slightly re-word them.

Yeah, he failed that interview. 100%. Insecure. Pressed.

That's my goddamn coach.

:eek: RIP to "sauce" gardner. he will henceforth be remembered as "crybaby" gardner.

you know it's like the old adage, what is it, oh yeah... "live by the tweet, die by the tweet"

toffee

Reaction score
Why Sauce decided to pick on Pete, in this case, made up stuffs to pick on Pete, remains a mystery. Surely something happened, and that left a deep and negative impression on Sauce, and he was out for revenge. He did made up the stupidest stuff, not knowing there were CAMERA.

Fade

Reaction score
Why Sauce decided to pick on Pete, in this case, made up stuffs to pick on Pete, remains a mystery. Surely something happened, and that left a deep and negative impression on Sauce, and he was out for revenge. He did made up the stupidest stuff, not knowing there were CAMERA.
Simple. He's salty Woolen is better, so he will slander the Hawks, and anyone affiliated with Woolen for that matter. (In this instance, Pete) any chance he gets. To maintain the narrative he is better.

I look forward to Woolen continually being the better corner year in and year out, and Sauce whining about it for years to come. 😁

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
"Sauce" as he likes to be dubbed (Gold Necklace and Trump-Like self- aggrandizing) , BEGGED his NYJ fans to put him in TOP CONTENTION for DROY---- S-U-C-C-E-S-S!!!!
Yeah, the guy was good/okay, but NOBODY TYREKE WOLLEN> SHOWED < his ass up at the Seahawks - Jets game.
Y'aint all That Saucy.
Tariq? Woolen?