SB 48 jackets at SEATTLE Team store (CLINK)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":oc4xf41u said:
HawkFan72":oc4xf41u said:
ZorntoLargent":oc4xf41u said:
Also some game used 2002-2011 ROAD pants for $20.

Haha this reminds me of when Aros was willing to sell his soul to get a pair of official game pants.

Yep, and now he has a pair of Darrell Jackson's pants. I know, because I sold them to him.

Didn't ask him for his soul, figured he'd be lost without it.

And I still have them! :mrgreen:

muxpux

Reaction score
Aros":354lgikm said:
HoustonHawk82":354lgikm said:
HawkFan72":354lgikm said:
ZorntoLargent":354lgikm said:
Also some game used 2002-2011 ROAD pants for $20.

Haha this reminds me of when Aros was willing to sell his soul to get a pair of official game pants.

Yep, and now he has a pair of Darrell Jackson's pants. I know, because I sold them to him.

Didn't ask him for his soul, figured he'd be lost without it.

And I still have them! :mrgreen:

Haha, I bought a pair of game used road pants a while back. They were Engrams. One of my exes got em in the breakup cause frankly, they looked a LOT better on her than me.

drdiags

Reaction score
They had a winter coat version with a liner, hood with the same emblems that are on the silver one above. The color is like the link BBQHawk provided. The cost was $400, so I walked away. It was kind of bulky but looked like it would keep you pretty warm. Will post a link if I see it, but that price was a little steep for me.

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
drdiags":2hjfg4ob said:
They had a winter coat version with a liner, hood with the same emblems that are on the silver one above. The color is like the link BBQHawk provided. The cost was $400, so I walked away. It was kind of bulky but looked like it would keep you pretty warm. Will post a link if I see it, but that price was a little steep for me.
Ah, when I was there this weekend all playoff and SB stuff was 30% off.

Yeah, kinda overkill for around Seattle.