Seahawks' 2015 schedule

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1ygzetpi said:
NJSeaHawk":1ygzetpi said:
Pussberger at home :stirthepot: :snack:
Not gonna happen. The NFL will force us to play them on the road yet again.
Oh,,,,I want these f'ers at their place. If its at our place fine, but I have no problem taken this organization to their home. In fact ,embarrassing them there would be more poignant.

lukerguy

Reaction score
@Baltimore and @Cinci are two of the hardest venues in the NFL. Bring it!

Hawks46

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3j1hynuv said:
TheHawkster":3j1hynuv said:
I'm calling it right now.
Hawks vs Steelers in London.
I better get tickets for losing a home game.

They already switched one schedule to keep Pitt from playing here.

I absolutely hate this quote but I have to agree. The NFL is not ready for the revenge this Seahawks team would put on the Current Steelers. We will unfortunately be playing in London and I would bet large chunk of money on it.

It's OK though, they can only hide for so long and this FO and regime are not going anywhere. Eventually they will have to come pay the price for that trophy the whole world knows they don't deserve.

I can't wait until that bill finally comes due. I will definitely be at that game and will probably get arrested before it is over. Oh well some things in life are worth it.

I'm not sure the NFL wants to see the Stealers absolutely destroyed in Prime Time, but this Hawks team has no particular rancor towards Pittsburgh. There isn't anyone left from that roster of XL that's here now. They're just another speed bump

Threedee

Reaction score
Well, now we know the two remaining games will be VS CAR and @ DAL.

Also, the Steelers made the playoffs, which no one would have guessed a month ago. There is now a slight possibility of them being in the SB, although that will require victories over BAL, DEN, and NE.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
January 3rd, da fuq?

Why do we play the Panthers every year?

Looks like I'll be heading to Baltimore.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Being an Ohio Seahawks fan...I'll definitely be heading to the Cinci game and would love to make it out to the Browns at the Clink to watch a stomping.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":swz7g69g said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/545265647765045248[/tweet]

Update: http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-15/2015-seattle-seahawks-football-schedule.php

Home Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, NFC South*
Away Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, NFC East**
* Team from that division that finishes in the same spot in the 2014 standings.

**Guaranteed win for the Hawks in NJ!!
So how much do you bet we see Dallas on Thanksgiving? And wouldn't Pittsburgh on opening week Thursday be kind of fun?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NFC South at home? I think the league office made a mistake.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Pissburg in front of the 12th Man, this will be a thing of beauty to witness! I have years of SB anger saved up just for this very moment. Oh yes, I want blood. :twisted:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
In the years that we don't play the full NFC south, we play the panthers because we happen ti finish in the same position as them within our respective divisions. We won ours they won thiers so we do it again.

RiverDog

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":31nx2mjv said:
January 3rd, da fuq?

Why do we play the Panthers every year?

Looks like I'll be heading to Baltimore.

I'm thinking about Baltimore, too. I've been there once, at nearby Camden Yards, but not to the football stadium. The inner harbor area is neat, lots of stuff to do if you plan on staying there a few days. It would make a great road trip.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3l5i7va2 said:
NJSeaHawk":3l5i7va2 said:

Update: http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-15/2015-seattle-seahawks-football-schedule.php

Home Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, NFC South*
Away Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, NFC East**

So how much do you bet we see Dallas on Thanksgiving? And wouldn't Pittsburgh on opening week Thursday be kind of fun?

Ugh, I hope not. I hate the Thanksgiving games. I want to relax on that day and I get way too stressed out. This year it turned out great, but I don't want to do a stressful Thanksgiving two years in a row!

RiverDog

Reaction score
HawkFan72":237tu4q8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":237tu4q8 said:
NJSeaHawk":237tu4q8 said:

Ugh, I hope not. I hate the Thanksgiving games. I want to relax on that day and I get way too stressed out. This year it turned out great, but I don't want to do a stressful Thanksgiving two years in a row!

Odds are that we'll be playing a divisional foe that time of year. Backloading the schedule with divisional games paid off in spades for the league this season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember that the week prior we played Philadelphia. We could put our division foe on that week and play Dallas on Thanksgiving. I dunno what that would do for the standard Detroit game that they usually do now a days tho. We shall see how that ends up. Go Hawks.
As a side note..I was in JoAnns fabrics checking out some materials for some projects and a couple were in there looking for Seahawk related fabrics. We dont have much of that in our area...but we did do a Go Hawks...he he he

Latest posts