Seahawks' 2015 schedule

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Johnny Football comes to Seattle!!!....likely as the 3rd stringer by then haha...Been informed by my Browns fan brother that we are going to this game no matter what....maybe tickets will be cheaper for a fourth rate team coming to Seattle...after all it was a barn burner the last time these two teams played!

CHawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":24hfapps said:
@Baltimore and @Cinci are two of the hardest venues in the NFL. Bring it!

Those are my road games. Baltimore harbor is a great place to visit, never been to Cinny. :0190l:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1dyx2ec3 said:
Remember that the week prior we played Philadelphia. We could put our division foe on that week and play Dallas on Thanksgiving. I dunno what that would do for the standard Detroit game that they usually do now a days tho. We shall see how that ends up. Go Hawks.
As a side note..I was in JoAnns fabrics checking out some materials for some projects and a couple were in there looking for Seahawk related fabrics. We dont have much of that in our area...but we did do a Go Hawks...he he he

That's true, and we were perhaps the only team this season to have 5 of our last 6 games against divisional foes.

But nevertheless, the odds are that the lion's share of divisional games will be played in the last 6-7 weeks of the season, meaning that there's a much better chance of Dallas playing someone like the Redskins or Giants on Turkey Day than us. Dallas also hosts the Patriots next season, which would make for a very attractive option for the networks in that slot.

original poster

Reaction score
I am 100% making the trip over from the UK for the Stealers game. No doubt.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawks at Packers/Cowboys on Sunday Night Football to open the year .. wait and see.

marko358

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":105tcvxk said:
Seahawks at Packers/Cowboys on Sunday Night Football to open the year .. wait and see.

I could definitely see that happening.