Seahawks 21st in latest ESPN Power Rankings (Uniforms)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I love them. But maybe it's only because the uniforms we had before were arguably the ugliest uniforms in the history of the NFL. One solid drab color....YUCK x 100000.

253hawk

Reaction score
The only thing I hate is the gaudy neon Nike shield on the shoulders.

I think Denver's are the absolute worst. The blue is way too dark to go with the orange and the pants stripe that 'integrates' up the side of the jersey and forks out around the shoulder pad is just hideous. I remember a ton of colleges and high schools used it for a while but they smartly dropped it because it's just so puke-worthy.

Oilers are still my favorite...
warren-moon-2.jpg

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I love the new uniforms. The new color scheme was well designed and pays homage to the Northwest in a modern concept. I know peeps don't like the green but I think it adds a degree of electricity and flair that makes it stand out in awesomeness.

The only change I would make is adopting the full grey as a primary. Or the whites over grey. Whatever the league will allow.

RiverDog

Reaction score
253hawk":34921d4b said:
The only thing I hate is the gaudy neon Nike shield on the shoulders.

Yea, I could do without the swoosh, too. I don't want my team looking like a NASCAR pit crew.

crosfam

Reaction score
The league requires a team designate one jersey as a home jersey, and wear it at least six times at home. For us, that could be blue, white or grey (Blue). A team may designate one alternate jersey, and wear it one or two times only, home or road (Gray). There is no rule or limit on pants color, so that is the team's decision.

We are a little unique as we have really embraced the all blue monocolor look. (All blue for all home games so far with the new unis). We also are unique as we wear our alts for road games. I would prefer to wear white or blue pants at home for some games, but we just don't.

We are also the only NFL team that has never worn white at home, not even once.

New helmet rules mean a team must us the same helmet (barring breakage) for all games, so no alternate helmets unless they paint them midseason.

With the Holmgren unis, we were supposed to wear white over blue, and blue over white, but the team liked the all blue and all white looks the best.

My faves:

1. Blue over Gray
2. Blue over White (never worn in a game yet)
3. Blue over Blue

1. White over Gray
2. White over Blue (SB 48!)
3. White over White

1. Gray over Gray
2. Gray over Blue (never worn I a game yet)
3. Gray over White (no need to try this)