Seahawks Championship Fan Rings

kidhawk

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed ad nauseum before, but I hadn't seen this particular link before. I saw the link through the twitter page for the Seahawks pro shop. They have a few styles to choose from and they are combustible with prices ranging from $159.00 and up.

[urltargetblank]http://seahawks.balfoursports.com/[/urltargetblank]

I will say that the page loaded VERY slowly for me. at first I thought it was an issue with chrome so I tried IE where it did open, but it took forever

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kidhawk":1hmv3rht said:
I know this has been discussed ad nauseum before, but I hadn't seen this particular link before. I saw the link through the twitter page for the Seahawks pro shop. They have a few styles to choose from and they are combustible with prices ranging from $159.00 and up.

I will say that the page loaded VERY slowly for me. at first I thought it was an issue with chrome so I tried IE where it did open, but it took forever
The rings are combustible?

Ah hell no, I don't want a ring that burns.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2si01dar said:
kidhawk":2si01dar said:

:lol: I don't even remember what I was trying to type there.

Somehow I think I was trying to say there are several styles to choose from. I have no idea where combustible came from

sc85sis

Reaction score
Those don't look too bad and way more reasonable than the official "replica" ring from Tiffany's.

hawkstrap

Reaction score
Cubic zirconia? Hell no.

I am more of a diamel class off gentleman.

My home smells of rich nogahyde

HHawk121

Reaction score
I am doing biweekly payments to Trophy Clone for their custom version. 450 all said and done, but he takes layaway payments so it works for me.

A

Anonymous

kidhawk":ozmmo2b7 said:
Scottemojo":ozmmo2b7 said:
kidhawk":ozmmo2b7 said:

Somehow I think I was trying to say there are several styles to choose from. I have no idea where combustible came from

Roland might have flamed you for that one.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2nulqvn5 said:
kidhawk":2nulqvn5 said:
Scottemojo":2nulqvn5 said:
kidhawk":2nulqvn5 said:

Roland might have flamed you for that one.

And it would have been well deserved. It's the next day and I still have no idea why I typed that or what I meant to actually type there

Rufus

Reaction score
hawkstrap":3oc6grc9 said:
My home smells of rich nogahyde

Nogahyde? Is that made from the skin of old eggnog?

dbmack

Reaction score
kidhawk":1bq5jzgg said:
And it would have been well deserved. It's the next day and I still have no idea why I typed that or what I meant to actually type there
Customisible maybe? When I type that here, spell check wants to change it to combustible

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
dbmack":1sz9ei2w said:
kidhawk":1sz9ei2w said:
Customisible maybe? When I type that here, spell check wants to change it to combustible

That is very likely what it was.

Greenhell

Reaction score
How about a sticky of all the sites that offer a replica styled SB rings? I'm not liking the one from Belfour

HHawk121

Reaction score
Trophy Clone on Facebook

f3a66b6060759fb6172a433716f1283a.jpg

Latest posts