Seahawks Color Rush Uniform Thread

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":2rj59p1q said:
Color Rush needs to go; the whole concept is flawed and evil and must be stamped out!

Dude... now that PWR is gone, you and I agree on just about everything! 8)

gty_501807732_78354826.jpg

bei

Reaction score
Woah...for color rush, only Lockett and Rawls are still available in the $150 Limited jerseys at NFLshop / Seahawks Pro Shop. Is everything else sold out and gone?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
FormerEvil":171fyq3h said:
It literally looks like a dry fit t-shirt (though slightly thicker in material) with number and details on it to make it look like a jersey but it's not at all like a jersey. It looks pretty cheap to me and at $100 a pop, it's not much of a deal.

Correct

The "Legend" jerseys look (as some have alluded to) like a dry fit 'tour de france' shirt.

Ff 2475510 full

The actual jerseys look much more breathable.

CsQSgKKWAAAhhzo

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks_Jerseys

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jonkchar":1vt2qdl0 said:
Nothing like a color rush jersey thread to let you know there are some old ass people on this forum

I'm 21 and highly critical of this uniform.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Yeah well I am in my 40s and added a Sherman to my jersey stable today. Love it, and I am wearing it to the coloseum this Sunday.

drcool

Reaction score
bei":2ttgsgvw said:
Woah...for color rush, only Lockett and Rawls are still available in the $150 Limited jerseys at NFLshop / Seahawks Pro Shop. Is everything else sold out and gone?

Yep, the Seahawks were the first team to sell out. They were by far the most interesting looking Color Rush jersey and they sold through very quickly. Exceeded expectations for sure.

SeaChat

Reaction score
I think they stink. I saw my Oregon Ducks come out on the field wearing a yellow version of the same and they looked like a bunch of bananas running around out there, it was hard on my eyes. The Hawks are gonna look like a bunch of glow in the dark Minions running around out there, bright targets for their opponents, they certainly won't be hard to spot and follow on the field looking like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
drcool":3lvae3vu said:
bei":3lvae3vu said:

Yep, the Seahawks were the first team to sell out. They were by far the most interesting looking Color Rush jersey and they sold through very quickly. Exceeded expectations for sure.
Wow. For a money-hungry organization, the NFL has some work to do on its supply-demand model. Maybe they'll make more before the holidays, but for now... here, DON'T take my $150, I guess.

crosfam

Reaction score
"Revenge against the Rams" uniform 2016. It will be a very popular jersey after the beat down we put on them that Thursday night.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
crosfam":2rd6vyyh said:
blue 22":2rd6vyyh said:
How does Denver get to use a throwback helmet and we don't?

There s a one-helmet rule. Denver is changing the decals only, not getting a new helmet. The NYG are doing the same thing, changing decals. So we cannot go back to silver or paint-em green for one game.

SD is changing decals too, but it is hard to tell (eliminating the light blue trim on the bolt, and changing facemasks to yellow). Action green facemasks anyone?
How can they say they wear ONE helmet all year, then auction one off after a few games use?

http://auctions.seahawks.com/Listing/De ... 16-SA05181

Makes zero sense.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":18isr0bc said:
crosfam":18isr0bc said:
blue 22":18isr0bc said:
How does Denver get to use a throwback helmet and we don't?

There s a one-helmet rule. Denver is changing the decals only, not getting a new helmet. The NYG are doing the same thing, changing decals. So we cannot go back to silver or paint-em green for one game.

SD is changing decals too, but it is hard to tell (eliminating the light blue trim on the bolt, and changing facemasks to yellow). Action green facemasks anyone?
How can they say they wear ONE helmet all year, then auction one off after a few games use?

http://auctions.seahawks.com/Listing/De ... 16-SA05181

Makes zero sense.

Doesn't it mean color/style per season rather than actual, literal, single helmet? Maybe I'm wrong... but what happens if a helmet gets cracked? Keep wearing it? Inquiring minds want to know.

crosfam

Reaction score
Under the rule they cant "make" a player wear a 2nd helmet, which having an alternate would do. It is likely PR to show they care about concussions and brain disease. Effort to improve their position for future lawsuits. Damaged helmets and voluntary changes are likely exempt.

253hawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2m9eyfyg said:
Doesn't it mean color/style per season rather than actual, literal, single helmet? Maybe I'm wrong... but what happens if a helmet gets cracked? Keep wearing it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Players can wear the same helmet for years; some of them are no longer produced and have been 'grandfathered' into current use. But once it's been compromised, it will have to be replaced with a new one.

Lynch cracked Roman Harper's helmet in the divisional game last year...

9674322_g.jpg