Seahawks Draft Day Rd2 and Rd3 Thread

getnasty

Reaction score
Okay. Why didn't they do this for Wilson?
It's not like they didn't draft guys they just didn't pan out. They also brought in Brown and Gabe Jackson.

I love both of these tackles but that doesn't mean either of them will hit.

Chapow

Reaction score
😭 is.. is that ... oh m goodness we have a real offensive line (so far)

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I absolutely love what they've done in this draft so far, but we need to realize that these guys are rookies and there is likely to be some growing pains.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I absolutely love what they've done in this draft so far, but we need to realize that these guys are rookies and there is likely to be some growing pains.
well in the end that cant be worse than what we've had over the years.

emurri

Reaction score
I have to say I am truly loving this draft! I think this could be one of their best in a very long time. But I thought the 2020 draft was pretty bad and it is looking like it is going to turn out to be pretty solid especially if Lewis can return to his rookie form. I really like the attention to the offensive line and I think Walker is going to be a stud. Mafe is going to add to a hopefully strong pass rush. I think we may have two day one starters and another that might be by the end of the year and one that is going to add to a pass rush rotation. I like that none of these picks seem to be "reaches" and they are not trying to be too cute and just using the draft to build a solid core.

JPatera76

Reaction score
You know what I think is kinda clear?

Russell being gone has changed SOMETHING about their draft process. 2010, 2011, 2012? Very limited trade downs.
very limited trades in fact for seattle at all. Im sure anything involved a trade up or down also invovled players like Dk or someone that seattle wont deal. (Thus far)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Wow Buccs grabbed R. White over Z. White, Dameon Pierce, etc?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
This draft is pretty refreshing. Solid picks, no reaches, no trade downs. 4 solid picks that have very good chances to be impact players.

samwize77

Reaction score
It seems Pete is going to stick with his plan to run.............and if these 2 tackles can learn to run block we'll be looking good........also....the guys will definitely help the QB in pass pro. I'm happy :)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
And here goes the run on RB's...I'm so happy we got our guy.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Spoiler: Damn Panthers got Corral. Was hoping he'd fall more

JPatera76

Reaction score
Good, the more QB's that get taken before our picks, the better I will feel.
i get it, I was just hoping he'd fall further, however the more teams who take Qbs in the draft the fear I have of us landing Baker.. who already is kind of like "Ehh ill go to seattle" in a very un excited not caring tone.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
i get it, I was just hoping he'd fall further, however the more teams who take Qbs in the draft the fear I have of us landing Baker.. who already is kind of like "Ehh ill go to seattle" in a very un excited caring tone.
I understand. Also something to consider: The QB needy teams are either going to stick with their QB's they're picking, or they're wasting their picks which means we get more choices on our next few picks. Either way it's a win/win for us.

We're not getting Baker. Imo.