KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1297284351235747840[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1297284453752922112[/tweet]

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Team site interviews were probably great. I had a tough time watching as there must be droves of people logging in, so it was herky jerky. Never did see the entire Carroll spot, but he said they did enough to have sufficient tape to work with, so they called it at the halfway mark.
Same on the Russ interview. Russ was very upbeat, as usual. Described a terrific first drive where they converted something to the tune of 4 or 5 third downs and ended with a DK TD in the back of the endzone. He also expressed his enthusiasm over Dallas. Seems he think Dallas will have a future. Also said Olsen made 3 or so catches on 3rd downs. Lockett got one too. Sounded as though he was pleased with the protection he got from the line too, which is a biggee.
That's about all I got to hear. Have to wait til later and try listening again.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hope he will be okay, that's the most important thing. Secondly, even though it was against the 2nd team D, Wilson to Metcalf for a TD sounds like just another day at the office. I expect big things from DK this year.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If those who are on Twitter feel inclined, you can send a message of support to Branden. His handle is @BJack9TTU.

kf3339

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7vh1dl9z said:
He was released from the hospital Saturday night, so that’s good news.

Good news!

Also, does anyone know when the next mock game is played?