Seahawks @ Falcons - week 1

Mad Dog

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1yvckwbk said:
onanygivensunday":1yvckwbk said:
I'll be somewhat shocked if the game is played. Just being real.

I'll be surprised if any games are played before Halloween.

If four months from now we are still hiding in our houses and not letting our immune systems acclimate, then we have much bigger issues than an NFL season.

I suspect the "letting our immune systems acclimate" will be precisely why the game won't be played or will be played in front of zero fans. The second wave is probably going to hit right around September.

HFA is going to be moot this year which sadly is going to favour teams with better offences. Not going to play into Pete Ball at all.

thegameq

Reaction score
First game of the season. Falcons do what they do, score if they can. Seahawks do what they do, tread water for three and a half quarters. Close game determined by a turnover, penalty or big play.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I predict a W for us this game. I also have a feeling that the season will start late.

Teahawks

Reaction score
Julio will put up his 100 yards. We'll give up a few third and longs.

Probably both teams break 30 points in this one.

Like other users have said, we'll either have a good lead and let them back in, or have to come back 14+ points, a d it'll come down to a FG.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wife and I are looking into making the road trip.

Been there before and had a great time.
2019ddd781e827596f14fced14e4d994.jpg

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":1zxrf8pp said:
Atlanta lost the players they were willing to lose, but they gained a lot of players as upgrades. This will not be an easy win, if it is a win for us. Sees like we're never game ready to start a season. We had to struggle and get lucky to beat Cincy last year in our own house! Cincy! Atlanta is a whole nuther beast than the Bengals were.
Atlanta has like $175,000.00 in cap space and is one of oldest teams in the NFL.
They gained a RB with a bum knee to run on fake turf?Sorry not seeing anything
to worry about.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Hope you're right Indy. But vets get game ready lots quicker than newbies, and while the Falcons did add some offensive punch (Gurly managed to gouge us for big plays, bad knee and all) they made even more progress on the D side of the ball. Unless we get our running game in gear to limit Atlanta's TOP we figure to have trouble. Our running game hinges on one rehabber and a patchwork O Line...on the road. I'm enthusiastic but with tempered optimism.