Seahawks Fan Cruise - Sail with the 12s to Alaska in June

cmark

Reaction score
I have seen almost nothing about this, and no one I know had heard of it. This is an official Seahawks affiliated event with Princess Cruises, the link is to my Travel Agency site.
This post is pre-cleared with Mark (and I have donated to the site)

Give me a call if you'd like to go!
Craig

http://imarkham.cruiseone.com/travel/cruise_articles/CMSDealPage.html?TemplateOid=1612560436

Celebrate this Father's Day with Dad and the 12s! This summer, travel to the Great Land with Princess, the Official Cruise Line of the Seattle Seahawks. On a cruise to Alaska, take in spectacular glaciers and abundant wildlife while enjoying EXCLUSIVE Seahawks content and onboard activities.

Seahawks Fan Activities
· Meet and greet autograph signings and photo opportunities with Seattle Seahawks players in featured ports
· Q&A discussions with alumni players
· "Spirit of the 12s" contest, with chances to win great prizes!
· Action-packed Seahawks Rally at Sea
· Appearances by Blitz the mascot and the Sea Gals
· Game-day inspired food at the Seahawks Tailgate Party on Deck
· Football inspired movie nights on our 300 square foot screen at our poolside theater, Movies Under the Stars®
· Seahawks trivia contests with your chance to win exclusive prizes such as Seahawks merchandise, signed memorabilia, and 2015 game tickets
Stay tuned for many more exciting announcements to come!

Also, enjoy exclusive CruiseOne perks (these perks are limited and capacity controlled, not all bookings will be eligible):
- Free Specialty Dining for 2
- Reduced Deposit of only $100 per person, which is 100% refundable if cancellation occurs before April 1st (this will reserve your cabin and lock in all of the perks)
· Mystery Bonus Cash (must book by January 26th to be eligible)
· Chocolate covered strawberries (must book by January 20th to be eligible)
· Princess Travel Mugs (2 per Stateroom) (must book by January 20th to be eligible)
· 1 Bottle of wine (per stateroom, delivered at dinner) (must book by January 20th to be eligible)

*Onboard events and activities are subject to change.

Mention you saw this on Seahawks.NET for extra On Board Credit.

Due to the popularity of the Seahawks and this unique experience, it is expected that this cruise will sell out quickly. Don't miss your chance, book today.

Edit: fixed the link

muxpux

Reaction score
Get booked early so you can secure some chocolate covered strawberrys!! Lol

Throwdown

Reaction score
pmedic920":1mwb1z8t said:
ColinSackorpick":1mwb1z8t said:
So hypothetically, say I was a fan of a rival team. Would I still be welcome?

Wear a hypothetical life vest.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

OP
OP
C

cmark

Reaction score
Tonight is the last chance to get some of the extra's that we are offering, including extra On Board Credit. If you are even considering going, you can call me tonight and put a courtesy hold on a room with the deposit not due until Monday. That means you lock in all of the benefits with absolutely no money down.
The deposit will be only $100 per person, and its 100% refundable until April 1st.
Give me a call if you are thinking about it or have any questions.
Craig
360-633-2248