Seahawks fans in Chicago

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Newport bar and grill...last year they were doing reservations but this year its first come first serve for a table. Bar opens at 10am. I'll have the seahawks.net table going as I'll be there early doors. If you fancy getting a seat so you can get some food etc then send me a message. Go Hawks!

roiyair

Reaction score
Was gonna ask about a good Chicago location to watch the game. Cheers!

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
roiyair":3hrmtlpz said:
Was gonna ask about a good Chicago location to watch the game. Cheers!

No problem..give us a shout if your gonna be there. $2.50 domestics..if you fancy water haha

Jebediah-Hawkfan

Reaction score
Im in the Chicago area south side. I usually dont go to bars to watch games.

I was able to get Direct TV for the last half of the season to finally be able to watch the Seahawks every week. Sucks only getting the friggen Bears every week.

A

Anonymous

Too bad it's so far south and towards the city. I haven't been down that way in a couple years now...to many people down there. lol Would be nice if there was someplace around McHenry/Fox Lake to go to....but I suppose I can get the game just as well at home.

Side note, I was surprised to see another 12 up here in my neck of the woods. Guy was driving a lime green Kia last Saturday in McHenry. We were heading into the same strip mall and I was going to say something to him but he ended up going further down than I had to go....so ended up not being able to strike up a convo.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largefarva":1ylqfz8q said:
Too bad it's so far south and towards the city. I haven't been down that way in a couple years now...to many people down there. lol Would be nice if there was someplace around McHenry/Fox Lake to go to....but I suppose I can get the game just as well at home.

Side note, I was surprised to see another 12 up here in my neck of the woods. Guy was driving a lime green Kia last Saturday in McHenry. We were heading into the same strip mall and I was going to say something to him but he ended up going further down than I had to go....so ended up not being able to strike up a convo.

If I may on your side note......I was on the way back from either fishing or camping/hunting and saw a Soul or other box car all decked out in seahawk paint and a seahawk head painted on it. I thought it rather awesome. It was heading north and I was heading south on HWY 95. I was in Council Id at the time.

Go Hawks.

Latest posts