Seahawks have a chance to get an equalizer for the fans

Largent80

Reaction score
SF won all of those SB's in an era where dynasties could be built. They also utilized Walshs' "new" offense. Since those years, no team has been able to create a dynasty due to salary caps. I just want to at least get one in the modern era.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":11jpylzz said:
So what you're saying is that your team was utter trash when it was the same age as the Seahawks are now. Seems like we're right on track.
AND, they had nowhere near the restriction$, back when money was no object, like it is now, so they really have to build their team from the ground up, and worry about losing a coveted player to CAP casualty. :141847_bnono:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I care about "watching" my team win as many game as they can. The most complete season includes the SB. 19 games!!!

Marvin49

Reaction score
No sh*t talk...just a serious question.

What are you guys gonna do tho if you LOSE?

If the Niners lose it'll sting, but to be honest this will be the Niners 15th NFC Championship game and they have lost alot more than they have won. Kinda used to it LOL. Losing the SB tho was a whole different thing. Ouch.

13thMan

Reaction score
I will just be happy that we are a perennial contender and realize this isn't our one and only shot at a trophy. I can sleep at night knowing that. But yeah, it will suck for a little while, no doubt...

hawker84

Reaction score
13thMan":31ebxu7n said:
I will just be happy that we are a perennial contender and realize this isn't our one and only shot at a trophy. I can sleep at night knowing that. But yeah, it will suck for a little while, no doubt...

i agree it will sting, but given the way the offense has sputtered the last few weeks, i'm almost prepared for the worst (hoping the real Seahawk offense shows up sunday), cuz let's face it, SF is a pretty darn good team. I think it would have stung much worse last season when our offense was actually playing at a very high level in the post season.

But at the end of the day, as dissapointed as i'll be, life will go on, excitement about offseason moves will start to develope eventually, before you know it we're back in the hunt. but ya, it'll suck..

13thMan

Reaction score
hawker84":1vzfo04n said:
13thMan":1vzfo04n said:

i agree it will sting, but given the way the offense has sputtered the last few weeks, i'm almost prepared for the worst (hoping the real Seahawk offense shows up sunday), cuz let's face it, SF is a pretty darn good team. I think it would have stung much worse last season when our offense was actually playing at a very high level in the post season.

But at the end of the day, as dissapointed as i'll be, life will go on, excitement about offseason moves will start to develope eventually, before you know it we're back in the hunt. but ya, it'll suck..

I agree completely that it would've hurt much worse last year... That ATL loss was really troubling considering we played basically a half of football and were motoring on all cylinders...

I by no means am expecting a loss, but am resigned to the fact that it will take a considerable offensive performance to get the job done... One that we haven't see of late....

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":27s99tuy said:
In no way is that an equalizer

Photoshop challenge:

woodward.jpg