Seahawks lost on purpose

Crizilla

Reaction score
Seahawks lost on purpose so they can destroy Philly. Seriously Philly sucks this year. Wrap this one up, it's over boys. We're onto SF for the divisional round.

strohmin

Reaction score
Crizilla":11wxetwx said:
Seahawks lost on purpose so they can destroy Philly. Seriously Philly sucks this year. Wrap this one up, it's over boys. We're onto SF for the divisional round.

The Rams and Cardinals were terrible this year and they kicked our ass. I don't know how we can be sure Philly won't do the same.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Crizilla":1cgk7jqk said:

To be honest, if our choices are:

Philly/San Fran or Green Bay

Or

Minnesota/Saints

I think I take our route. New Orleans is shredding right now. Not sure I want any part of them until as late as possible

Hawkpower

Reaction score
strohmin":3m60ekm9 said:
Crizilla":3m60ekm9 said:

The Rams and Cardinals were terrible this year and they kicked our ass. I don't know how we can be sure Philly won't do the same.

They might.

Although we also beat Philly already this year. On the road. But I’m sure you knew that.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah they didn't mean to lose but i think this is there best route because i think NO is the best team and they wouldn't have to play them until the championship.

bandiger

Reaction score
strohmin":suj3j0a9 said:
Crizilla":suj3j0a9 said:

For sure, but I feel a bit better when they play on the road this year.

El Caliente

Reaction score
You guys didn’t lose on purpose, you boys got shafted. Good luck vs the Eagles.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2zkzss2u said:
Optimus25":2zkzss2u said:
Well i think minny wins, sooooo. Lambeau.

I’m completely fine with that, given the other options on the table

Exactly. I don't like san Fran till nfccg. I'm tired of these bruising D lines. Give us Philly to retool and find that first half of season Russ.

But Minny has plenty of weapons to compete. And their defense can create turnovers. I would be feeling really, really vulnerable as a saints fan about now.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I’ll be the first to admit, I don’t want to play Minnesota. They are a physical team that can destroy Seattle’s run defense.

Philly not so much, but we have seen any team can beat Seattle cause PC is all about “winning in the fourth quarter BS.”

Let’s just say, Philly can beat Seattle.

I wouldn’t be surprised.

None of us here should be.

Remember PC is an idiot!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
El Caliente":iqh8av8i said:
You guys didn’t lose on purpose, you boys got shafted. Good luck vs the Eagles.

As did you guys. Again

NFL refs cant call PI to save their lives

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I do believe they have a better shot at winning away then home. But they cannot play like they did in the first have this game like they did tonight. If they win in philly then I’ll have some hope. But we all know how Pete can shit the bed at any given moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk