Seahawks.net Fantasy Football League

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Is everyone going to use their .NET login name or something similar? Because I really want to name my team "Geno Smith's Broken Jaw"

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":nw0mwyx0 said:
Is everyone going to use their .NET login name or something similar? Because I really want to name my team "Geno Smith's Broken Jaw"
I'm in as Washington Wolfpack.

m0ng0

Reaction score
my team name has been kittens and flowers for years, however I can change that to something more fierce :D

Ozzy

Reaction score
I used my last name just so people could figure out who I was. Once we get settled I will have an Okiehawk inspired team name.

Will we figure out draft order ahead of time or right before the draft?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3c48qp7f said:
I used my last name just so people could figure out who I was. Once we get settled I will have an Okiehawk inspired team name.

Will we figure out draft order ahead of time or right before the draft?

This should be interesting.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don’t think I can establish draft order or even see it prior until the league is finalized.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Unless Yahoo has changed since the last time I used it, it randomizes the draft order at the beginning of the draft.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yep I think you can set it how you want before the draft as well but the way yahoo does it is pretty cool too. We do our order offline and then have it put into yahoo pre-draft although Im not sure of the process.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Since we have 10 teams, we're doing no divisions and 4 playoff teams. I will put this notice up on the league board, too.

jdblack

Reaction score
I had two more leagues get organized at work and am feeling a bit of fantasy football overload. Is anyone on the waiting list for this league that could replace me Sarlacc? I'll still participate fully if not.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
jdblack":tixkvha4 said:
I had two more leagues get organized at work and am feeling a bit of fantasy football overload. Is anyone on the waiting list for this league that could replace me Sarlacc? I'll still participate fully if not.

No, unfortunately not. Pity the draft is tomorrow which will make it difficult to find a replacement. If you know of anyone let me know and I can try to make the switch.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I can join depending on the draft time. I have a draft tomorrow but dont know when it starts.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
SeatownJay":115m8okm said:
Trrrroy":115m8okm said:
I can join depending on the draft time. I have a draft tomorrow but dont know when it starts.
The draft is at 3pm PT.

That may work. I should know for sure by 7:30.

jdblack

Reaction score
Sounds good Troy, I'll be online for something else if it turns out you can replace me.

jdblack

Reaction score
sweet, I'll drop

edit: never mind, looks like someone got it for me

Latest posts