Seahawks.net Fantasy Football League

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I'm happy with my depth but I don't think I'll ever blow anyone away. Plus my TE situation stinks as can be expected if you don't grab one of the top 4 or 5 guys.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":34u0gp0m said:
I'm happy with my depth but I don't think I'll ever blow anyone away. Plus my TE situation stinks as can be expected if you don't grab one of the top 4 or 5 guys.

I think the TE landscape is going to look very different by the end of the year. I just have a feeling there will be a few big additions who can be plucked from the waiver wire.

If I knew who that was, though, I'd grab them, since I'm riding Kelce solo right now.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm proud to have drafted two of dotnet's most unpopular quarterbacks . Luck and Brady! If only I could start both (when available)...

Ozzy

Reaction score
I usually wait at QB and TE but probably waited a touch to long here so hopefully it doesn't sink me. I like my team but went a little too risk heavy so we will see how it turns out. I need Foster to be back sooner rather than later and I like it much better. Overall thought everyone did a great job, even Okiehawk. :)

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1yonv8bf said:
I would have taken him if you hadn't. So, if you wanted him, then you picked him at the exact right time.

I'm very happy with my top tier as I got a couple players I think will have huge years (Roethlisberger and M. Evans, particularly). I don't like my depth right now though, because I don't think there's high upside. I suppose that could change (and will with waiver wire transactions if necessary).

I'm right there with you. My RB depth in particular is sketchy at best. I'm rolling with Crowell and both the Atl RB's on my bench (ugh). Hopefully one of those three starts showing up in the first few games. I took a risk with Forte too. I've been avoiding him in my other drafts but for whatever reason decided to roll the dice this time around.

I'm pretty high on my WR situation though. Alshon Jefferey and Devonte Adams I think are both going to have huge years, and I really like Charles Johnson's potential.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Never! It's almost Foster time.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3v40x468 said:
Never! It's almost Foster time.

Week 3 last I heard. I wish I took a chance on him earlier.

Are you going with Ivory next week? I sat him in another league I'm playing (played A Jefferies). He's making my decision tough. Jefferies is a beast, but Jay freakin Cutler.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Had a few to many last night and accidently dropped forte. Was trying to drop dion lewis. :oops: alcohol and fat fingers dont mix when managing your ff team on a phone.

Ozzy

Reaction score
lol looks like you got him back tho.

Latest posts