Seahawks schedule leaked (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":31qnosh0 said:
Patriots schedule also leaked and their bye week just happens to be before their game with us.

we get to play on the road accross the country after a short week, against a team coming off it's bye?

That's okay tom whined years ago to make sure east coast teams would never suffer that same fate coming west.

Jville

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1wmwsl54 said:
Patriots schedule also leaked and their bye week just happens to be before their game with us.

Well that's the first reported bye opponent. Only 3 more needed to match last year's league leading total.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Hawknballs":26tz7h0s said:
Hasselbeck":26tz7h0s said:

we get to play on the road accross the country after a short week, against a team coming off it's bye?

That's okay tom whined years ago to make sure east coast teams would never suffer that same fate coming west.

Exactly.. I was watching NFL Network and as they were going to commercial they panned to the guys getting ready for the schedule show and the Patriots schedule was on the board. That showed the Pats having their bye as week 9 so if this Seahawk schedule is real it means exactly what you both stated.

:evil: :evil:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Hawks are the team who will open the Coliseum in week 2 @ Rams.

Rams are @ Niners week 1.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":17ha5gv3 said:
Well, it looks like Hawks are the team who will open the Coliseum in week 2 @ Rams.

Planning to be at the Seahawks/lambs game? Maybe we can throw peanuts at each other... :mrgreen:

RedAlice

Reaction score
GeekHawk":228aofnl said:
RedAlice":228aofnl said:

Planning to be at the Seahawks/lambs game? Maybe we can throw peanuts at each other... :mrgreen:

I will definitely be at the Hawks@Rams. Absolutely...I'm happy to throw peanuts at any of you who come down. :D

pehawk

Reaction score
Hopefully the Seahawks don't play 6 teams off extended rest. That, more than anything, contributed to the epic 4th quarter meltdowns.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
What, no excessive bitching this time? Somebody's probably going to whine about the bye week placement.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2ry0aw66 said:
RedAlice":2ry0aw66 said:

Round figure?? What do you think the tix would cost for the game???

jake206

Reaction score
Brady and Pats on Nov. 13th Sunday night Primetime...5:30. Can't wait.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bmorepunk":307dhxep said:
What, no excessive bitching this time? Somebody's probably going to whine about the bye week placement.

I am bitching inside....and there are reasons toooooooo.......dammit.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":2bvs4ueh said:
GeekHawk":2bvs4ueh said:
RedAlice":2bvs4ueh said:

I will definitely be at the Hawks@Rams. Absolutely...I'm happy to throw peanuts at any of you who come down. :D

Well, I'll be coming UP from San Diego... (I'll be TDY, working at North Island Naval Air Station on Coronado). Now to get tix! Well, one ticket. I'll be here by myself.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just ran through the schedule/bye weeks .. the only team we face off the bye is the Patriots.

This schedule basically gave us everything we wanted. Only 2 10 AM games, only 1 opponent off a bye, very soft opening month, Thursday Night game at home. I guess the Week 5 bye is the only thing that kind of stinks.. but who knows what our injury situation will be like out the gate.

No excuses this season. Go get that 1 seed Seahawks.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":27ro6a91 said:
Just ran through the schedule/bye weeks .. the only team we face off the bye is the Patriots.

This schedule basically gave us everything we wanted. Only 2 10 AM games, only 1 opponent off a bye, very soft opening month, Thursday Night game at home. I guess the Week 5 bye is the only thing that kind of stinks.. but who knows what our injury situation will be like out the gate.

No excuses this season. Go get that 1 seed Seahawks.

Holy shit! I could kiss you (again). Thanks for doing the heavy lifting.

XOXO

Prelag

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3177aeat said:
RedAlice":3177aeat said:
GeekHawk":3177aeat said:
RedAlice":3177aeat said:

Well, I'll be coming UP from San Diego... (I'll be TDY, working at North Island Naval Air Station on Coronado). Now to get tix! Well, one ticket. I'll be here by myself.

Maybe not alone as I may invest in a ticket and room. I have some travel funds that are going to expire from my outing in Ohio/Kentucky. Looking for places to use them.