Seahawks signed Mayowa

Danny Darko

Reaction score
28 years old and 7 sacks in 270 snaps. vs Clowneys 3 sacks and 624 snaps.
I know how much more Clowney provides... don't get me wrong, but for 3 million vs paying Ziggy Ansah 9 mill last year... I like having Benson back.

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
Danny Darko":3vdyk3fm said:
28 years old and 7 sacks in 270 snaps. vs Clowneys 3 sacks and 624 snaps.
I know how much more Clowney provides... don't get me wrong, but for 3 million vs paying Ziggy Ansah 9 mill last year... I like having Benson back.

exactly !! :irishdrinkers:

massari

Reaction score
They got some solid depth with Irvin and Mayowa, now time to add 2 legit starting Defensive Ends, preferably Clowney and Griffen. TWO, dammit!

Clowney and Griffen = Super Bowl

ducks41468

Reaction score
Meh, I'd be surprised if he gets close to 7 sacks this year (considering he has 20 career sacks in 7 years). This seems like a low effort/inside the box signing because he happened to play here 7 years ago for a few snaps

sutz

Reaction score
Should provide quality rotational depth. If he gives us more, all the better.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Breh":1bg4hzsi said:
Irvin did the cross arms pose.

I swear I remember Clemons doing that, and that Irvin was copying Clemons, but hey, I've been wrong before. Looks like I am wrong this time because I can find pics of Irvin doing the crossed-arm harrumph! thing, but not Clemons, by just searching "<player name> sack celebration". First page of hits shows Irvin doing that in a game wearing a Raiders uni. Thanks for the correction.