Seahawks' success throughout the nation (Jersey Sales)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pmedic920":2uhtzsk5 said:
lucky49":2uhtzsk5 said:
pmedic920":2uhtzsk5 said:
Yea. And now the "FAN" #12 is in top ten. That's friggin AWESOME.
GoHawks.

can i just ask, and i really dont mean to sound rude, but why would you get a 12th man/fan jersey? like i really dont get it

i mean, the reason you get a player's jersey is b/c youre saying that thats one of your favorite players, so if you get a 12th man jersey, the people who go to the games are your favorite players? like i dont know i never understood it

I can not speak for the entire fan base , I can tell you my opinion.
I am a SEAHAWK fan. I am, and have been a Seahawk fan from before the team ever took the field. I am a fan regardless of who is on the team, regardless of who the coach is and regardless of who owns the team. I am very happy with all of those things at this point in time, by the way.
I have an elite #12 " FAN" jersey, paid good money for it. I bought it because I'm a Seahawk fan.
Unless you are trolling, it really isn't that hard to understand, and shouldn't be, even for a 9er fan.
My guess is, you get it, you're just envious. :)
GoHawks.

Edit: is this one hard to figure out?
hy3etuha.jpg

That's sick!

Escamillo

Reaction score
lucky49":2omhbuul said:
pmedic920":2omhbuul said:
Yea. And now the "FAN" #12 is in top ten. That's friggin AWESOME.
GoHawks.

can i just ask, and i really dont mean to sound rude, but why would you get a 12th man/fan jersey? like i really dont get it

i mean, the reason you get a player's jersey is b/c youre saying that thats one of your favorite players, so if you get a 12th man jersey, the people who go to the games are your favorite players? like i dont know i never understood it

The Seahawks 12/FAN jersey (number '12' with "FAN" on the back) has been around since 1984, when they retired the number. It's part of the Seahawks tradition.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
gargantual":2y527avr said:
Wasn't it George from the Seinfeld show that said something like: "I'm not a fan of the players but the laundry they wear."

That was actually Jerry, who talked about pro sports as part of a stand up bit. One of his very few wet blanket bits.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'm in the camp that thinks the 12 Fan jerseys are lame.....still cool to see it in the Top 10 though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Aros":20oubp06 said:
Yep, heard today that the Seahawks have the #1 selling jersey in Wilson and the Seahawks in general are the highest sellers. My oh my how times have changed.

Everybody loves a Champion.

People love our jerseys too. I have heard so many girls say they want to be Seahawks fans because of our jerseys. And I have heard so many guys say that our jerseys are the best in the league.

That helps sell to casual fans in addition to the success the team has had.

Latest posts