Seahawks to Sign K’von Wallace S

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Just when I think that they have run out of cap space, some NFL insider announces another FA signing in Seattle.

Atradees

Reaction score
Everyone seems to be on a one year deal. Prove it or lose it in Seattle! 89 Tackles and 6 passes defensed....always around the ball...

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to some deceptive three-high stuff.

Scout

Reaction score
Right now on paper Mac has all the players needed to run his defensive scheme. At this point the Hawks can go BAP on defense for the draft and address offense with interior OL reinforcements.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
If Witherspoon is pegged for a Hamilton-esque role like some of us are thinking, it feels like Wallace’s addition is to provide depth at that type of strategy.

bileever

Reaction score
I was a little perplexed that we didn't go after some of the bigger names for the safety position. And I was underwhelmed by our signing of K'Von Wallace--I mean he was waived by the Cardinals last year. But then I guess he redeemed himself during his time with the Titans. It also turns out that he graded out at the same level as Julian Blackmon (my first choice at safety) and Jordan Whitehead, and ahead of Justin Simmons (a favorite of many other people here). So I think we did okay, picking up Wallace and Rayshawn Jenkins.