Seahawks underestimation or Seahawks sickness?

Fade

Reaction score
Didn't you hear? Seattle had to cut multiple Pro Bowl players, and can never sign another significant player ever again because they signed Russell Wilson to a big contract. They lost all of there depth, and they haven't drafted well for 3 years. /s (yes this is actually what a lot of the pundits actually think.) "They won't be able to over come the loss of Max Unger". (even though SEA was 8-2 without him last year). etc, etc.

I'm looking forward to the crow the talking heads are going to have to eat this year. The Packers getting beat down in week 2 will be delicious. Right now they are saying Jordie Nelson being out for the year is no big deal. After they play the Hawks in week 2. LOL you will never hear the end of it, from the Pundits and of course their fans. "Oohh but... but, the Packers didn't have Jordie Nelson, and Cobb was playing injured." LMAO. :mrgreen:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1hxsnyjd said:
It does seem like several analysts and the nation in general dislikes our team. Guess that comes with success.

I have to stop reading the comments section on sports articles and Facebook nfl posts. Fans sincerely hate our team and fanbase

No, they always disliked our team before. Many claimed it was because we hadn't had any success and didn't earn the respect.

Well, you can't have it both ways. Now we're seeing the truth, they hate us because we're from Seattle and Seattle is seen as a bunch of latte sipping tree huggers by a certain portion of the populace that the media caters to.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Didn't watch the vid, but I've never heard of this Harrison dude, so his opinion means absolutely zero to me. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1g663gb8 said:
Jerhawk":1g663gb8 said:
It does seem like several analysts and the nation in general dislikes our team. Guess that comes with success.

I have to stop reading the comments section on sports articles and Facebook nfl posts. Fans sincerely hate our team and fanbase

No, they always disliked our team before. Many claimed it was because we hadn't had any success and didn't earn the respect.

Well, you can't have it both ways. Now we're seeing the truth, they hate us because we're from Seattle and Seattle is seen as a bunch of latte sipping tree huggers by a certain portion of the populace that the media caters to.
You left out flannel wearing, and beards.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Fade":7y8972c1 said:
Right now they are saying Jordie Nelson being out for the year is no big deal. After they play the Hawks in week 2. LOL you will never hear the end of it, from the Pundits and of course their fans. "Oohh but... but, the Packers didn't have Jordie Nelson, and Cobb was playing injured." LMAO. :mrgreen:
QFT