Seahawkwalt's Mock

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
I was minding my own business, when Jerry called and offered a #1 and #2 for DK. I gladly obliged as we need need more capital. The board fell nicely. Caveat: I believe Rattler will be a high pick and drafted him as such. L Williams is gone. Tyler stays for 1 more year (reduced salary), and Jordyn Brooks re-signs. Here we go....

PICK 207. Cody Schrader RB Mo.

Go ahead and bet against him. He has had to prove himself every step of the way. He tore up Ga and Tn defenses. Team leader and incredible work ethic. He gets a shot with the Seahawks, becoming a team and fan favorite.

hq720.jpg

PICK 145. Beaux Limmer OC/RG Arkansas

Elite Size and Strength. 983 snaps, giving up 4 sacks. One of 3 players grading above 80 in pass/rush.

PICK #135 Brenden Rice WR USC

Jerry Rice's son. Im sure his routes are fantastic. Solid addition

Pick #131 Dewayne Carter DT Duke

Penetrating DT. 11 TKL, 5.5 sacks, 3 FF.

Pick #114 Payton Wilson LB NC State

Everything you want in a linebacker. Bednarik Award winner. Big, fast, strong. Team Captain. The only thing keeping him from going higher is hx of injuries

PICK #97 Zack Zinter RG Michigan
Top 4 guard. Injury pushes him down a bit.

OP
OP
Seahawkwalt1967

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
PICK #81 James Williams S Miami
Huge, physical safety. Fiery, tone-setter

PICK #76 Kris Abrams-Draine CB Mo
1st team All-SEC. Fast, twitchy with excellent coverage skills

PICK #66. Cedric Gray LB NC
Bobby's replacement.

OP
OP
Seahawkwalt1967

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
PICK #56 T'vondre Sweat. NT/DT Texas

Im not sure he drops this far but our DT needs an infusion of youth. Nice burst for such a big man

PICK #33 Spencer Rattler QB S. Carolina

i think he climbs into the first round. He took a beating at S Carolina behind an awful OL. Elite arm. Gritty. Hopefully humbled after Oklahoma. I think Schneider will love him

PICK #24 Taliese Fuaga RT Oregon St

Very large man, that moves incredibly well. NFL frame. Elite. This pick depends on Abraham Lucas's health. If Lucas is good to go, then trade down to pick up Graham Barton OT Duke, Beebe, or Powers Johnson and convert to Guard

12forlife

Reaction score
PICK #56 T'vondre Sweat. NT/DT Texas

Im not sure he drops this far but our DT needs an infusion of youth. Nice burst for such a big man

PICK #33 Spencer Rattler QB S. Carolina

i think he climbs into the first round. He took a beating at S Carolina behind an awful OL. Elite arm. Gritty. Hopefully humbled after Oklahoma. I think Schneider will love him

PICK #24 Taliese Fuaga RT Oregon St

Very large man, that moves incredibly well. NFL frame. Elite. This pick depends on Abraham Lucas's health. If Lucas is good to go, then trade down to pick up Graham Barton OT Duke, Beebe, or Powers Johnson and convert to Guard

What did you do with pick #16?

WarHawks

Reaction score
Rattler's tape looks great. He throws great on roll outs, he has serious mobility and runs great, and he improvises well with great pocket awareness and escapability. Curious why he's not more highly regarded?

OP
OP
Seahawkwalt1967

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
What did you do with pick #16?
Traded down to 33 for a boatload of picks
Rattler's tape looks great. He throws great on roll outs, he has serious mobility and runs great, and he improvises well with great pocket awareness and escapability. Curious why he's not more highly regarded?

People may be fixated on the immature Oklahoma Rattler. I’m not sure.. but I think he climbs the boards

CPHawk

Reaction score
I was minding my own business, when Jerry called and offered a #1 and #2 for DK. I gladly obliged as we need need more capital. The board fell nicely. Caveat: I believe Rattler will be a high pick and drafted him as such. L Williams is gone. Tyler stays for 1 more year (reduced salary), and Jordyn Brooks re-signs. Here we go....

PICK 207. Cody Schrader RB Mo.

Go ahead and bet against him. He has had to prove himself every step of the way. He tore up Ga and Tn defenses. Team leader and incredible work ethic. He gets a shot with the Seahawks, becoming a team and fan favorite.

hq720.jpg

PICK 145. Beaux Limmer OC/RG Arkansas

Elite Size and Strength. 983 snaps, giving up 4 sacks. One of 3 players grading above 80 in pass/rush.

PICK #135 Brenden Rice WR USC

Jerry Rice's son. Im sure his routes are fantastic. Solid addition

Pick #131 Dewayne Carter DT Duke

Penetrating DT. 11 TKL, 5.5 sacks, 3 FF.

Pick #114 Payton Wilson LB NC State

Everything you want in a linebacker. Bednarik Award winner. Big, fast, strong. Team Captain. The only thing keeping him from going higher is hx of injuries

PICK #97 Zack Zinter RG Michigan
Top 4 guard. Injury pushes him down a bit.

Pretty sure Jerry didn’t raise his son much.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I saw a recent mock draft on YouTube from CBS sports with one guy was claiming Rattler to be his QB3 the other guy wasn’t in agreement

GemCity

Reaction score
You had me…until the trade DK thing.

Latest posts