Seattle Stank

Seattle Cascades

Seattle Score
Just spitballin’ here! 8)
The "Seattle Score" sounds pretty good to me.. :lol:
I have no idea how you would paint that up.. :34853_doh:

Own The West

Reaction score
What about Volcanoes? Those can be red and black. Why does everything have to be about water and rain around here?

They could give the mascot a conical head with a big red mohawk and call him 'Lahar'.

Done.

chris98251

Reaction score
Own The West":3f4xidxj said:
What about Volcanoes? Those can be red and black. Why does everything have to be about water and rain around here?

They could give the mascot a conical head with a big red mohawk and call him 'Lahar'.

Done.

Could be because the State was a Rain Forest before we killed the spotted Owls, and cut down the Trees, and it was all about the water ways when we were a logging area not to mention all the fishing. Our Hydro Electric Dams is another part of it.

Yes we have a Volcano or two, but they are some other generations problem is how many look at it, why identify with something nobody wants to address.

Threedee

Reaction score
Have to admit, every time that I visit this topic, and am reminded that I am not going to get my dream of the Seattle Freeze, it makes me cry into my cheerios a bit (and recommit myself to cold-shouldering all visitors and transplants to the Seattle area).

hawkpride

Reaction score
Seattle Timbers,

Think of the history of how and why this region developed.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawkpride":lhkkypvi said:
Seattle Timbers,

Think of the history of how and why this region developed.
Absolutely not. I would refuse to root for a team that shares a name with a team from Portland.

hawkpride

Reaction score
I was not aware that Portland had a team already named the Timbers. :shock:

chris98251

Reaction score
Portland Timbers

Portland Timbers hms nation

Have been around almost as long as the Sounders, they were Rivals in every MLS or Soccer league created and like the Sounders keep bring a team back with the name Timbers. This goes back to the 70's.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Well that explains it, as I have never grown to like Soccer myself. I like the other Football, nothing against Sounders fans just not my cup of tea.

Every time the Sounders play Portland its announced that way, I really had not heard of a team called The Timbers and I am not young...…..( may also explain why).

Cheers

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
All Ive learned from this thread is that they can't name the team because every name has been used by another pro sports team/college sports team/some team that belongs to something loosely defined as a sport (soccer)/someone wrote a fictional book about a team with that name/its to cliche/has nothing to do with Seattle (not cliche enough).

Chawker

Reaction score
I still like the name "Seattle Sawyers" make them to look like loggers and there intro music would be Rush's tom sawyer . Sticks would be axes and paint saw teeth on the blades of there skates. Jersey, make them look like checked flannel.

Boom awesome team! :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Chawker":1h69nd8z said:
I still like the name "Seattle Sawyers" make them to look like loggers and there intro music would be Rush's tom sawyer . Sticks would be axes and paint saw teeth on the blades of there skates. Jersey, make them look like checked flannel.

Boom awesome team! :2thumbs:

Yeah and you can put the Logo next to your Velvet portrait of Elvis above the Lava Lamp nest to the Water Bed and Bean Bag chair.