Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees Aug 1-4

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I just have no idea how we can play like this against the yanks but absolutely crap the bed against the astros
Bad matchups and buzzers (in Houston).

I hope the cheating jockey busted his buzzer when they “flipped” him the other day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wow, did not see that coming. 2 of 3 AT New York, minus Julio and France. Other than the one pitch in the bottom of the 6th, Castillo was damn good. He is phenomenal.
And imo, he was screwed by the Umpire more than a few times. He could have EASILY went 7 innings with 1 run given up.
His stuff is flat out filthy. Damn.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Buckner...he will be the reason that the MLB does away with Umpires. I hope the other Umps give him hell over it!

balakoth

Reaction score
Should have been 7IP 1ER. Castillo was flat out dominating. Lots of quick 1-2-3 innings.
Yep he earned those extras on the shittiest called at bat Ive seen this year to be frank.

What I loved about it though? Castillo literally (at the calls) just turned.. smiled and kept going... THAT is what we need in our rotation for sure

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Agree to disagree. When a starter is getting lit up, get someone else in there. It was BP for the Yankees. I can't stand how he handles the pitchers.
Not saying he isn't a good manager, just very overrated imo.
He is anything but overrated. He is one of two managers with wins above expected wins since 2016. So technically he is underrated since so many ppl want him fired.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I stll dont get this take.. half of these guys throw 15 to 20 pitches.. tired? What a job I guess lol I shoulda worked harder at baseball and been a bigger dude

Yea the pen was super thin the last 2 days.