Seattle won easily BUT

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the NFL's "oops we goofed" from the Rams game.
They admitted 10 mistakes from the Jags game the week before, nothing but crickets about the Hawks/Rams game.
Also interesting to see if they admit any screw ups in the Jets game.

I would like some accountability from the NFL and Deano Blandino's office, but we'd have to pull Deano off of Jerruh Jones' party bus long enough for him to do his job.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We got lucky on the refs.

Not they did not do their best to unevenly officiate but if you want to see a complete screwjob look at what happened to the Jags vs Packers. The Jags had so many opportunities just stolen from them, and GB kept getting restarted when they sputtered, because of questionable calls.

Even then, the Jags almost won that. That should have been a win for them.

It would likely have ignited the fanbase and the Jags would probably have been more confident in the following games. At least one additional win likely from that. Meanwhile, GB after a loss to the Jags and the Vikings would have very likely had to make a few desperate moves that later hurt down the road.

Because of that one game, GB is going to be a much tougher out later.

That screws us, the Vikings and a bunch of other teams. Meanwhile Gus is going to be on the hotseat and after beating GB I think they would have given him some more leeway.

At least we still won, the Jags got their win ripped from their fingers.