Sebastian Janikowski's stats: close to league average

sutz

Reaction score
I was kind of surprised when they put that graphic up that SeaBass had only kicked 18 game winners in his career. That seems like not many in a guy that has played as long as he has.

Have to admit, I was nervous as hell when he lined up for that final kick. After how bad we'd been on ST all day, that was a nail biter. ;)

Mad Dog

Reaction score
sutz":1libeoae said:
I was kind of surprised when they put that graphic up that SeaBass had only kicked 18 game winners in his career. That seems like not many in a guy that has played as long as he has.

Have to admit, I was nervous as hell when he lined up for that final kick. After how bad we'd been on ST all day, that was a nail biter. ;)

He played for a ton of bad Oakland teams. Not many opportunities when you are behind by 10 points all the time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":1vxuhqvg said:

Back then they did not have long arms.....but there was an advantage.

Latestcb20141128030334