Sherman So Far

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Out of the Chiefs game with a calf injury at the half. Not gonna play anymore today.

Decimation

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2l5am55a said:
Out of the Chiefs game with a calf injury at the half. Not gonna play anymore today.

We are better off without him.

Not gonna lie, I love seeing the Niners getting their asses kicked.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":zeg9jqi3 said:
He looked great before that tho , I’m watching now looks like he just pulled a hammy , expected after injury

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Decimation":2ft7zsca said:
Jazzhawk":2ft7zsca said:

We are better off without him.

Yeah as the niners are doing what we can’t do , run a balanced offense lol.. they may very well come back

Decimation

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3btx7vba said:
Decimation":3btx7vba said:
Don't look now.....

Lmao the NFL is weird. They’re not going to win though but good effort on there part.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I wasn't ripping on Sherman. Loved him here. I just pointed out the stat provided in OP indicates no-one is even throwing at him. Yet... his team is getting shredded. It's interesting, not indicting

94Smith

Reaction score
Looks like a calf strain as apposed to a reinjury of the achilles. Looks like he might be out for a couple of weeks

chris98251

Reaction score
Good to hear, if anyone can come back faster then expected it is Sherman.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Is anyone surprised that Sherman will be out 2-3 weeks, at least, with another lower body injury? This is a physical game and Sherman’s body is breaking down. Many players never fully bounce back from an Achilles surgery, much less two. One injury leads to another at his age.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2sehk25l said:
Is anyone surprised that Sherman will be out 2-3 weeks, at least, with another lower body injury? This is a physical game and Sherman’s body is breaking down. Many players never fully bounce back from an Achilles surgery, much less two. One injury leads to another at his age.
Guys had one major injury and his body is breaking down , have you seen his medical files or something ?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I saw sherman get toasted by at least 5 yards seperation and Mahomes underthrew it. Was a sure TD but Sherman was there too early and not looking at the ball, should have been PI but they let that go.

He let another guy get open and had a PI called in the endzone same drive or later. He looked slower to me and is grabbing as much as ever.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

drrew

Reaction score
If Sherman misses three games, which seems reasonable based off the injury he suffered, the 3 year $39m deal becomes 1 year $8.625m and that would drop a further $125k for each additional game he missed.

At least he's not losing $150k/2% to an agent.

94Smith

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3gb9oafl said:
should have been PI but they let that go.

I don't know about PI on that play, slow motion he was there a bit early, but full speed it was a great play. And, it was Tyreek Hill so I can understand the separation

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2e3lphlm said:
I saw sherman get toasted by at least 5 yards seperation and Mahomes underthrew it. Was a sure TD but Sherman was there too early and not looking at the ball, should have been PI but they let that go.

He let another guy get open and had a PI called in the endzone same drive or later. He looked slower to me and is grabbing as much as ever.

Sherm had a couple misses he would've made before. He's definitely slowing down, I agree. AFA his deal with the 9ers, Sherm said he shopped that deal back to the Hawks, and the Hawks said no. It was probably the best deal Sherm could have gotten.

toffee

Reaction score
Time fir him to explore playing safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtyDave

Reaction score
He is a niner.. i hope he fails miserably in every way possible.. i dont wish him luck or good fortune.. just another loud mouth now..

hawknation2018

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":19kxkf7w said:
hawknation2018":19kxkf7w said:
Guys had one major injury and his body is breaking down , have you seen his medical files or something ?

I’m speaking generally of Achilles’ surgery, which was discussed in more detail here before.

An NFL study showed a decrease in lower body power of nearly 50% in players who have Achilles’ surgery. Only 64% of players return to play after Achilles’ surgery.

Sherman did not just have one Achilles’ surgery. He had TWO, one on each Achilles.

Now, he is out 2-3 weeks with another lower body injury (calf). Unfortunately for Sherman, there is a good chance this new lower body injury will become only the tip of the iceberg.