Sherman to join "Undisputed" w/ Skip Bayless

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You're not in the minority. On the field Sherm was great. He's about as self-centered as they come. And I know it's taboo to not worship the almighty Richard Sherman.
Never wrong, always the smartest guy in the room, and doesn't mind telling everyone about it. I've never watched the previous one, and I'll pass on this. Just personal preference.

Mix

Reaction score
The show is Sports version of The View. Lots of cackling, little substance. Sherm and Sharp would of made a better combo. I agree Skip is only on air because hes willing to be the one to drive clips with his "hot takes".

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yeah I get enough of endless arguing back and forth with no satisfactory resolution on here!

j/k, I love you knuckleheads. Well, most of you. Alright, just a couple of you, but still.

Weadoption

Reaction score
pretty sure hot garbage takes are in the job description for that show.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This may be the shortest pairing in talk show history. What's the over/under on how long this duo will last together?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
this right here ^^^

Zero interest in hearing these two yell at each other, cut each other off, and eventually "talk sports"

Meh

hawks85

Reaction score
You're not in the minority. On the field Sherm was great. He's about as self-centered as they come. And I know it's taboo to not worship the almighty Richard Sherman.
Never wrong, always the smartest guy in the room, and doesn't mind telling everyone about it. I've never watched the previous one, and I'll pass on this. Just personal preference.
Yup, Sherman was a great player, but I was never a fan of this dude after the game ended.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'm not a major fan of skip bayless, but you have to be kidding if you think Shannon drove that show. Skip has been the driving force for that show for 20 years going back to when it was Cold Pizza. Shannon was just another in a long line of co-hosts for the main attraction. Skip is much like how Howard Stern back before he went soft. You either watch cause you love him or you watch cause you hate him. There's of course those who don't watch at all, but that is what you get from those who do.

NoGain

Reaction score
I've never watched a single episode of this show. Did I miss something? Would my life have been better if I had?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I find Sherman almost as insufferable as Bayless.

Seems like an insufferable match made in heaven.
Beat me to it. I can't think of two people I would want to see sitting across from each other "argin" and runnin' their mouths LESS than THOSE two mfers. I LOVED Sherm ON the field. Now that he's retired? Not so much. I'm gonna NOT watch the **** outta this show!

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
I guess I’m in the minority here, but I never cared for Skip’s shows outside of a random segment here and there, but having Sherman as his antagonist will surely draw me in at least for the first week or 2 if not indefinitely.

Latest posts