Sherm's Tweet

hawknation2017

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":25zlt3uu said:
P.S. I love Sherm's out outspokenness. He's been one of my favorite players and I've missed seeing him on the field since his injury.

:ditto:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sherman is spot on. The amount of fans complaining is embarrassing.

This is a golden age in Seahawks football, and folks want the head coach fired. It's ridiculous.

cymatica

Reaction score
Jville":1ke89tpw said:
cymatica":1ke89tpw said:
If Sherman can call out Bevell during a game for his play selection then why can't the fans?

He must be spending too much time reading tweets and taking them seriously. If your goal is to get people emotionally investing into your product, then what do you expect?

There is a the huge difference between participants on the field and sideline interacting in the heat of a contest and that of any gaggle of spectators engaged in speculation and supposition from a far.

Your right, if that's all it was. He then proceeded to tell the media, after the game, that Bevell shouldn't call a goaline pass play, bringing up 49. He is the last player to be lecturing fans.

RussB

Reaction score
Jville":3gvlql49 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/945087738512060416[/tweet]
A lot of the ungrateful fans have identified themselves in this forum.

Let's hope they can muster more understanding and love for family members and neighbors than what has been directed at coaches and players in the last 18 hours.

Cherish the day ....... there will be no refunds or do overs.
We arent ungrateful, we just want the dead weight like bevell and cable gone so the team can live up to its potential. They are dragging the team down.

Seymour

Reaction score
cymatica":10r1fmyp said:
Jville":10r1fmyp said:
cymatica":10r1fmyp said:
If Sherman can call out Bevell during a game for his play selection then why can't the fans?

He must be spending too much time reading tweets and taking them seriously. If your goal is to get people emotionally investing into your product, then what do you expect?

There is a the huge difference between participants on the field and sideline interacting in the heat of a contest and that of any gaggle of spectators engaged in speculation and supposition from a far.

Your right, if that's all it was. He then proceeded to tell the media, after the game, that Bevell shouldn't call a goaline pass play, bringing up 49. He is the last player to be lecturing fans.

Exactly. Those here with selective memory want to re-write history that that never happened. Sherman has attacked Wilson, Pete, Richard, and Bevell. He is being a hypocrite plain and simple as that.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
cymatica":3261yj5a said:
Jville":3261yj5a said:
cymatica":3261yj5a said:

He actually directed that tirade at Pete, but don’t let a fact get in your way. We also scored on a 1-yard pass on that series, so there’s that.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RussB":4uyn0a31 said:
Jville":4uyn0a31 said:

Let's hope they can muster more understanding and love for family members and neighbors than what has been directed at coaches and players in the last 18 hours.

We arent ungrateful, we just want the dead weight like bevell and cable gone so the team can live up to its potential. They are dragging the team down.
And exactly why Sherm called you types out.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I love Sherm, and hopes he is a hawk for life. With that being said, criticism comes with the territory from hardcore Hawks fans to fans of rivals and everything in between. Its not just Hawks fans, its not just an NFL thing. This happens in every city, for every sport, for every team.

He should just ignore the noise and play football.

cymatica

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1h8jwbmr said:
cymatica":1h8jwbmr said:
Jville":1h8jwbmr said:
cymatica":1h8jwbmr said:

He actually directed that tirade at Pete, but don’t let a fact get in your way. We also scored on a 1-yard pass on that series, so there’s that.

Sorry but talking to the media is not directing anything to one person. I would call that broadcasting

BigBill1945

Reaction score
We are pretty spoiled. So our expectations are pretty high and probably unrealistic in light of what has happened this season and last. We have 16 different changes in our RB since 2016. Our line has changed multiple times in the last three years. We have been hit by injuries like never before. I have been a season ticket holder for 35 years. I will take whatever we have now compared to when I first started watching the Hawks back in the King Dome. It is all relative.

RussB

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2h3zrd4i said:
RussB":2h3zrd4i said:
Jville":2h3zrd4i said:

Bevell and cable suck. Sherman doesnt like them either. Remember when he attacked bevell on the sideline?

idle Eric

Reaction score
seahawksny":65jms194 said:
"1 win away from another 10 win season!" Sherman tweeted. "The fans that have turned on players and coaches. You should be ashamed of yourself. This team has overcome Tons of adversity and shown incredible resolve. There are teams out there that haven't had a winning season in years. Be grateful."

IS THIS A JOKE !?

Of all the people to tell fans not to voice their opinion !

The man is supposed to be smart. He continues to disappoint.

sutz

Reaction score
idle Eric":12w700lo said:
seahawksny":12w700lo said:
"1 win away from another 10 win season!" Sherman tweeted. "The fans that have turned on players and coaches. You should be ashamed of yourself. This team has overcome Tons of adversity and shown incredible resolve. There are teams out there that haven't had a winning season in years. Be grateful."

IS THIS A JOKE !?

Sherm is smart enough to get people talking about him. ;)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sherm is that guy this week...you know the guy who after a win has to post how the critical fans are not real fans. Was expecting some to do it last night but see some of the posts here on on Sherman coattails. Slow clap for him and slow clap to all the posters who think everything is fine after this win. I am sure all of you positive peeps knew it was going to be a win and never had a doubt! Offence looked explosive yesterday!

idle Eric

Reaction score
sutz":3gma4nwb said:
idle Eric":3gma4nwb said:
seahawksny":3gma4nwb said:

IS THIS A JOKE !?

:D May be.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":gekg7m9q said:
RussB":gekg7m9q said:
Jville":gekg7m9q said:

Well I'm that type sorry man if it looks like crap smells like crap it's probably crap :pukeface: .

Wilson saying to the media yesterday the offense played good well I think you know the answer to that one, If Pete can't see this team going the other way from the point where they had some offense to where we have no offense.

Look at Brown I thought he was a Pro Bowl Tackle now he's getting beat like the rest of them could it be coaching? I tend to think so.

This offense has a chance to break their own 79 record could you even imagine that.

BamKam

Reaction score
Sherm is 100% correct. The 12s are completely ruining this team.

sutz

Reaction score
idle Eric":1urv0def said:
sutz":1urv0def said:
idle Eric":1urv0def said:
seahawksny":1urv0def said:

IS THIS A JOKE !?

:D May be.
IIRC, he was a Communication/Marketing Major at Stanford. :irishdrinkers:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
BamKam":1ruvqlci said:
Sherm is 100% correct. The 12s are completely ruining this team.
Don't the 12s pay the bills? I saw some well deserved criticism here last week mostly against the coaching. I never saw one post say someone was giving up on the hawks...yes on the season but not as a fan. They've won nothing yet and have to rely on scam newton to get a win. Even then hawks have to beat the cards...with this offence it will be easier said then done. If the defence didn't step up big time yesterday the team woulda got blown out.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Jville":7tctadik said:
cymatica":7tctadik said:

You are right, one group is getting paid to entertain and the other group is paying them. Saying fans shouldn't be critical is like saying everybody should have been forced to shell out $18 to watch The Dark Tower and then say it is a good movie.