Shout out to Bevell

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Ummm, I was early on the Wilson train, Sweetie. The play was designed to get Baldwin open, it did, he missed.

If anything I'd make up ways too blame Bevell.

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":31p73xcs said:
If Russell throws the ball one second earlier to CMike it's a TD, if he has one second more at the end of the first half he connects for a TD, just misses, that's 14 more points and it looks closer to a blow out.

Not a bad day, mostly execution errors I think.
\
IF you look Rw could not have thrown the ball earlier to Cmike, he was busy trying to avoid the rush, nor did he have an extra second on the other., Both of those were oline issues.

Anthony!

Reaction score
pehawk":364a769r said:
Ummm, I was early on the Wilson train, Sweetie. The play was designed to get Baldwin open, it did, he missed.

If anything I'd make up ways too blame Bevell.

Yeah but why, let me help you pass rush forced him to throw it early, the announcers even said it. I am all over the INT that was on Wilson but some of those other sorry,

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Disagree Pe. He called 23 pass plays and 9 runs in the first half. That is not Seahawks football. I thought he called a much better second half.
That said, Russ didn't play great today, especially in the first half. OTOH, the o-line was very poor in pass pro too. I'm not always up their ass, but today they were shite, especially Britt.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pssst. Anthony. Pe was at the game, unlike you, he has already seen the all-22.

Rainger

Reaction score
I disagree. His play calling sucked in the first half, and Pete told him to call runs in the second. I believe that if Pete wasn't around Bevell would be a 60% pass play caller.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I only had problems with the 2nd to last drive. Those sacks trying to get cute with the playcalling cost us a bunch of yards and 2 hits on Russell.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2a0tkh85 said:

LOL yeah and he knew each played and the outcome before the game too.

Anthony!

Reaction score
rainger":34d135uy said:
I disagree. His play calling sucked in the first half, and Pete told him to call runs in the second. I believe that if Pete wasn't around Bevell would be a 60% pass play caller.

I agree, our oline is built to run not pass protect, until they change or fix that passing to much is not good as eventually Rw will get hurt.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Anthony!":2cvkamh0 said:
Scottemojo":2cvkamh0 said:

If you were actually here to learn and not to be Russell's fluffer, I would try and educate you.

But you are a jock sniffer. I mean that in the best way possible.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Maybe Russ was pressured too much on that sure TD, maybe. But hearing Anthony! assess Wilson's play is like asking the Vatican to critique sexual abuse of alter boys.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":101wttbp said:
Anthony!":101wttbp said:
Scottemojo":101wttbp said:

If you were actually here to learn and not to be Russell's fluffer, I would try and educate you.

So that's why Russ isn't returning my calls for that position.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1csefhlb said:
Maybe Russ was pressured too much on that sure TD, maybe. But hearing Anthony! assess Wilson's play is like asking the Vatican to critique sexual abuse of alter boys.
Russ was pressured and your second comment is freakin' hysterical. But pressure or not, there was no excuse for his int on the last play of the first half. If no one's very open right away, throw the damned ball away and take the 3 points.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2too87a1 said:
Anthony!":2too87a1 said:
Scottemojo":2too87a1 said:

LOL you educate me, that is the biggest joke in the history of earth. You have nothing to teach me at all, so get off you high horse

Anthony!

Reaction score
pehawk":2mxgg0hq said:

LOL yeah and I trust your assessment about as much as I trust a republican to assess a democrat.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2n1cclqb said:
Disagree Pe. He called 23 pass plays and 9 runs in the first half. That is not Seahawks football. I thought he called a much better second half.

Those run vs. pass stats don't tell the story. Yes, we leaned on the run more the 2nd half, but the playcalling was almost dead even before our last two 1H series. In the first one, O-line penalties by Britt and Okung put us in terrible yardage situations that resulted in a few more passes. The last series was two-minute drill. We didn't have time to pound it on that drive.

Anthony!

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ehy27mj said:
pehawk":3ehy27mj said:
Russ was pressured and your second comment is freakin' hysterical. But pressure or not, there was no excuse for his int on the last play of the first half. If no one's very open right away, throw the damned ball away and take the 3 points.

Agree on throw it was a bad choice and play on RWs part.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm convinced Anthony has alerts set up like a bat signal to come running to Russell's defense any time someone *gasp* says he missed a pass or something.

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony!":1gddm63w said:
chris98251":1gddm63w said:
If Russell throws the ball one second earlier to CMike it's a TD, if he has one second more at the end of the first half he connects for a TD, just misses, that's 14 more points and it looks closer to a blow out.

Not a bad day, mostly execution errors I think.
\
IF you look Rw could not have thrown the ball earlier to Cmike, he was busy trying to avoid the rush, nor did he have an extra second on the other., Both of those were oline issues.

The point is one second on either play it's a touchdown, that how close we were to an actual blow out. Trying way to hard to make a point and be right about everything I think here.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":38zj6u6j said:
hawksfansinceday1":38zj6u6j said:

Those run vs. pass stats don't tell the story. Yes, we leaned on the run more the 2nd half, but the playcalling was almost dead even before our last two 1H series. In the first one, O-line penalties by Britt and Okung put us in terrible yardage situations that resulted in a few more passes. The last series was two-minute drill. We didn't have time to pound it on that drive.

Yup...