Sick and Tired

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
I have no problem seeing what lock can do 2nd half. At least we will know who to draft next year.
3 batted balls 3 sacks a strip sack and a pick....in the first half. Get him out of the game. I've never been sold on Smith. Everyone has asked me if I am and I said no. The dude didn't sit on the bench for 9 years for nothing.

soxhawk

Reaction score
I need my QB to tuck it and run when the pocket collapses. Geno has good vision down field at the expense of his pocket awareness.

Dallashawksfan

Reaction score
Geno would be fine if nobody takes him seriously

Seahawks is a good team now so he is the weak link.

Everyone knows that. That’s why nobody gave him more money. He didn’t come back for a discount

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I agree, that is my only worry, if Geno IS slumping or STILL has a lingering high ankle issue, time to get over the ego and put in Lock, whom might do more. Shit simple.

blaisio

Reaction score
When is the last time the seahawks benched a QB? Just doesn't happen unfortunately regardless of how bad they are playing.

PeruHawk

Reaction score
I have no problem seeing what lock can do 2nd half. At least we will know who to draft next year.
Not sure what is up between Gino and Metcalf, but that should have been a touchdown, but he under threw him again. He has made some good passes. 3 sacks, 3 batted balls at the line, steady pressure. Wish they would go to short routes and maybe use the tight ends?

PeruHawk

Reaction score
3 batted balls 3 sacks a strip sack and a pick....in the first half. Get him out of the game. I've never been sold on Smith. Everyone has asked me if I am and I said no. The dude didn't sit on the bench for 9 years for nothing.
Hard to believe you think that is Gino's fault. Maybe the protection has something to do with it????

soxhawk

Reaction score
Not sure what is up between Gino and Metcalf, but that should have been a touchdown, but he under threw him again. He has made some good passes. 3 sacks, 3 batted balls at the line, steady pressure. Wish they would go to short routes and maybe use the tight ends?
A good QB would be utilizing DK like mahomes utilizes kelce.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Put Geno out of his misery and let Lock finish this game. Can't run the ball, can't stop the run. It's over.

NJHawk

Reaction score
Terrible, Geno is not the answer. He was a band-aid and did a good job but that's it. We obviously can't adjust the plays based on his skill set so we need to move on

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Game is far from over and Geno’s play is far from the only problem..

Ontariohawk

Reaction score
Smith sucks. I'm done.
I agree. But this is counter productive. Geno is clearly not the guy. He doesn’t have downfield vision and buckles under pressure. The bigger problem is the rest of the team. It just is not complete enough to compete against really good teams. Saddest thing for me is that this indicates that we are years off.

Go Hawks as always.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Unlikely things will turn around with Lock behind center. We are seeing a methodical beatdown and it is in every phase of the game.
One thing about Geno is his throwing motion includes a windup. That takes just enough time defensive players can read and knock it down. So there's that. But in general Ravens are simply overwhelming us.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
Unlikely things will turn around with Lock behind center. We are seeing a methodical beatdown and it is in every phase of the game.
One thing about Geno is his throwing motion includes a windup. That takes just enough time defensive players can read and knock it down. So there's that. But in general Ravens are simply overwhelming us.
Unlikely things will turn around with Geno behind center.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Too bad they didn’t get this butt whooping before the trade deadline. This shows how far from a finished product this team still is and how unwise it was to give a second rounder from next draft to get a 10-game rental player for this season.