Sign stealing

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is it possible that the Harbaugh’s are good at stealing their opponents play calling signs? or does that just happen in college football?

sutz

Reaction score
I suppose it's possible, but with the calls going through the headsets, most of that is not visible. I guess the hand signals and other nods and gestures could be tells for the opponents. Waldron is supposed to come from a coaching tree that is good at using formations and motions to disguise their intentions.

Sunday, it sure looked like they knew what was coming virtually every play.

🤷‍♂️

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I suppose it's possible, but with the calls going through the headsets, most of that is not visible. I guess the hand signals and other nods and gestures could be tells for the opponents. Waldron is supposed to come from a coaching tree that is good at using formations and motions to disguise their intentions.

🤷‍♂️
That's probably because Waldron keeps going to the same damned NO IMAGINATION Well...If us laymen nobody's have figured the plays that are coming by looking at the Offensive formations, MAYBE, just Maybe the opposing DC's who are being paid the big bucks are just as privy as us Nobodies as to what repetitive plays are coming next.

olyfan63

Reaction score
That's probably because Waldron keeps going to the same damned NO IMAGINATION Well...If us laymen nobody's have figured the plays that are coming by looking at the Offensive formations, MAYBE, just Maybe the opposing DC's who are being paid the big bucks are just as privy as us Nobodies as to what repetitive plays are coming next.
Brandon Browner would like a word with you, to defend the unpredictability of the Seattle offense under Pete Carroll's OCs. I hear that Browner has gone into standup comedy in prison. Browner could get paroled this month, so he could probably get booked, er, for the interview. Not sure about Malcolm Butler's availability though. At least we know where to find Browner, should be about as easy as blowing up a Jerome Kearse attempted block.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score

🤷‍♂️
Baltimore seems to play lights out at home. Could be the oppostions electronics is being monitored somehow. Would be hard to prove but possible.

sutz

Reaction score
Baltimore seems to play lights out at home. Could be the oppostions electronics is being monitored somehow. Would be hard to prove but possible.
Yeah, doubtful there is NSA levels of encryption involved. :LOL:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
KJ Wright said some teams may watch the television broadcast film to listen to calls and watch signals to understand what a QB is calling.

Which, sounds elementary, but it may be the smartest thing to do.

KJ also said typically they watch film and it’s without audio, so, to get a leg up, why not switch to television broadcast that has audio included.

You can definitely pick up things with that. And it’s not against the rules to do so cause it’s all public.

Simple yet, smart. Very smart. Again, Seahawks, outcoached!!!