Sleepless in Seattle?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Likewise no problem.

Had a double Makers on the rocks at dinner (@ Outbacks, medium rare ribeye... yum) and my wife and I are now at home sharing a nice bottle of Syrah from our wine closet.

Cheers, everybody.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":10179gu5 said:
Likewise no problem.

Had a double Makers on the rocks at dinner (@ Outbacks, medium rare ribeye... yum) and my wife and I are now at home sharing a nice bottle of Syrah from our wine closet.

Cheers, everybody.

Mmmm, Ribeye :3:

Thanks to a broken ankle I'm sleeping like a baby these days, waking up every two hours crying when the meds wear off.
Thank goodness for Oxycod/apap though.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1d4e3uub said:
onanygivensunday":1d4e3uub said:
Likewise no problem.

Cheers, everybody.

Thanks to a broken ankle I'm sleeping like a baby these days, waking up every two hours crying when the meds wear off.
im in this same boat im laid up with a broken hip all i gotta do is take one down the hatch float for a few min then snore

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Frohawk25360":2asqzt74 said:
400WattHPSHawk":2asqzt74 said:
onanygivensunday":2asqzt74 said:
Likewise no problem.

Cheers, everybody.

im in this same boat im laid up with a broken hip all i gotta do is take one down the hatch float for a few min then snore

A broken hip? you're worse off than I am then. It's gotta be damn hard to move around with one of those.

Tell ya what, my next happy pill I take (which will be in about an hour) will be taken with a cheers and a here's to us. :thirishdrinkers:

tooshort

Reaction score
I've been going crazy for awhile... posted this last night as I couldn't sleep before work.

36&1/2 hours to go. The Legion will be felt across the league, we' re so damned Dangeruss, a Beast that can't be contained and feels no fatigue. We'll absorb the nations hate and channel it, I'm all in. While you're begging for mercy and forgiveness for your sins,all you' re gonna get is Percy and three more wins... Go Hawks!!