SMH with Geno…

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
Just manage the game fundamentally and he can’t even do that with all the talent around him. There was an article out there that this dude has one of the lowest IQ’s and he has shown that. SMH….

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
His pocket awareness appears to be diminished and he plays very timid now.

Mentally, Geno, hasn’t been all there since last year.

Seattle, will draft the QBOTF this 2024 draft.

zetes

Reaction score
Geno is not even a top 20 QB when he plays like this. They better not start 2024 with him at QB.

rigelian

Reaction score
Geno is so far off right now that I can't think of how he will find his way back. He's inaccurate and he is making a whole host of bad decisions.

TAB420

Reaction score
So you're saying Pete will probably extend him this week.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I know one thing, though. I AIN'T WATCHING HE OR PETE'S post-game presser if he doesn't snap outta this retarded shit in the 2nd half. I can't hear anymore "It's on me. I gotta do better." from either of them mfers
Man usually i enjoy watching them, fire up youtube and wait for them to go live.. but not these last few weeks.

I can't and wont dedicate much more time to the team or "fucks" for a team that just cant get its shit together. I used to dedicate time or gamedays to just the game but now.. meh lol I should go rip up my carpet and work on the stairs.. lol

renofox

Reaction score
His pocket management issues are inexplicable.

He's always been decent, and in games earlier this year I saw a lot of downright excellent pocket awareness and management.

Maybe Geno's been playing with lots of concussions?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Yep, stopped watching after the first drive where he looked just like he did last week.