So, after week 3, the Seahawks are 3-0.....

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
So, after week 3, the Seahawks are 3-0 and many other teams we thought would be tough games have lost games they should not have. How are we feeling about our schedule now?

Texans 2-1 (in Houston)
Colts 2-1 (in Indy where they lost a game)
Titans 2-1 at home
Cardinals 1-2 (in Arizona)
Rams 1-2 (in St Louis)
Bucs 0-3 at home
Falcons 1-2 (in Atlanta)
Vikings 0-3 at home
Saints 3-0 at home
49ers 1-2 (in SF)
Giants 0-3 (in NY)
Cardinals at home
Rams at home

I'm seeing many more wins that may come easier. Only FOCUSING on next week, buy still thinking about the future.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Realistically, we're going to lose at least a few games. That said, I feel great about the schedule. I think ATL, HOU and NO (SF in Dec as well) will prove to be tough games but we won't lose all of them (if any).

Seahawks are a force to be reckoned with.

kf3339

Reaction score
I just have to say it......... We are going to go 16-0!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":379wgpe0 said:
Realistically, we're going to lose at least a few games. That said, I feel great about the schedule. I think ATL, HOU and NO (SF in Dec as well) will prove to be tough games but we won't lose all of them (if any).

Seahawks are a force to be reckoned with.
Ya, I definitely see games that I thought were going to be brutal and much more winnable now.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
TEN and NO look tougher than anticipated. We're fortunate to have those games at home.

birdman5

Reaction score
The Seahawk's D will more than keep them in most games and Percy comes back well before the end of the year. I'm fine with what lies ahead!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3jiykhmk said:
Next two games are huge.
Very. Houston looks much more winnable. Indy, less so, but our D is growing better.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1w9062bw said:
TEN and NO look tougher than anticipated. We're fortunate to have those games at home.
Ya, but both are here at home. We seem to have NO's number here at the CLink.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Houston looks less dangerous than years past, the Colts look good but they lost at home.

I still think Houston is going to be the toughest test of the year followed by Indy/NO.

Every game is winnable imo and we should be favored in all of them. We will see how far this team has come by the road W/L at the end of the year, I'm hoping for at least 5. 13-3 1st seed in NFC. Super Bowl... etc. I will be getting tickets.

HawkWow

Reaction score
N.O. is a very good team, Indy is pretty good. BUT....they could combine the best players from both teams and they still wouldn't beat us at home. Not a chance.

The schedule makers were very unkind to those they send here. If it wasn't for the new ferris wheel, I doubt many teams would even bother to show up.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3u731dyx said:
N.O. is a very good team, Indy is pretty good. BUT....they could combine the best players from both teams and they still wouldn't beat us at home. Not a chance.

The schedule makers were very unkind to those they send here. If it wasn't for the new ferris wheel, I doubt many teams would even bother to show up.
Indy is in Indy. Not sure by your post if you were meaning they were here or not.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":18d6yqct said:
HawkWow":18d6yqct said:

Indy is in Indy. Not sure by your post if you were meaning they were here or not.

My bad. Thanks for the correction. I previously thought we traveled to Indy, then someone here, or in another thread, said both are at home. Perhaps that poster has a house in Indy and a condo in Seattle? LOL. No matter, we'll just beat them by 1 less TD.

Teqneek

Reaction score
HawkWow":cs1ax13o said:
Jazzhawk":cs1ax13o said:
HawkWow":cs1ax13o said:

My bad. Thanks for the correction. I previously thought we traveled to Indy, then someone here, or in another thread, said both are at home. Perhaps that poster has a house in Indy and a condo in Seattle? LOL. No matter, we'll just beat them by 1 less TD.

I suppose he was close to saying that if TEN is the new IND! ;) hehe

drdiags

Reaction score
Not sure how you figure that NO will be a piece of cake here. Yeah, they got thumped in the playoffs but they have won here before. It was the Holmgren Seahawks that got beat on Sunday night but Pete had lost to them in New Orleans before Beastquake. There is nothing wrong with getting cocky about the team but seems a little short-sighted to think the team has someone's number (besides the div rivals from the south the last two home games).

The remaining AFC South games will all be tough, though I expect the team to beat the Titans here at home. Indy surprised me going into San Fran and beating them, even if the 9ers are going through some issues right now. Colts are a little tougher than I thought. Houston has been erratic but they have another decent front 7 to combat.

All the other teams having issues, I expect they will be playing better ball by the time the Seahawks play them. That is what I am expecting. Doesn't make it a fact. A nice cakewalk wouldn't hurt my feeling. But the NFL is never a cakewalk. Long way to go.