So are we trading DK now?

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Will we trade DK to make up for some picks in this draft, or stand pat? Maybe move some of our running backs?

chris98251

Reaction score
What black hole did this come out of? Offense is our strength at the moment, you don't restructure Lockett and then trade your primary WR who actually may be able to use his speed for once and not have to wait for throws. Grubb looks like he likes to get the ball to guys in stride and not have them wait for it or be running out of bounds.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
What black hole did this come out of? Offense is our strength at the moment, you don't restructure Lockett and then trade your primary WR who actually may be able to use his speed for once and not have to wait for throws. Grubb looks like he likes to get the ball to guys in stride and not have them wait for it or be running out of bounds.
So we draft 16, then again in the fourth? Who else do they have trade for picks? If they don't get more picks in this draft, this team isn't going anywhere for a loooong time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
So we draft 16, then again in the fourth? Who else do they have trade for picks? If they don't get more picks in this draft, this team isn't going anywhere for a loooong time.
We originally had 2 third round picks. Now we have just the one. If course we could easily trade down from 16 to gain a 2nd round or more.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
We originally had 2 third round picks. Now we have just the one. If course we could easily trade down from 16 to gain a 2nd round or more.

That's not too bad then. Still think we'll trade DK for a low first and a second. Or a low first and 2 thirds's. It'll be interesting to find out.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
If I were to guess, I'd say we're going to trade back from #16 most likely, maybe bottom of 1st/bottom of 2nd or an early 2nd/early 3rd thing.

I don't know why some are obsessed with trading DK. Has there even been rumors that we're shopping him or is this made up wholly in some people's minds?

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
If I were to guess, I'd say we're going to trade back from #16 most likely, maybe bottom of 1st/bottom of 2nd or an early 2nd/early 3rd thing.

I don't know why some are obsessed with trading DK. Has there even been rumors that we're shopping him or is this made up wholly in some people's minds?
It's just a numbers thing. DK is this generations Joey Galloway, tbh. By the time they start making runs at the Superbowl DK will be old.

chris98251

Reaction score
Old, you mean maybe late 20's Old or are you talking late 30's old or Charlie Joiner Old.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I too feel like something big is about to go down. But at this rate, it would be hard to not think that. But (IMO) this sure isn't the year to be trying to trade an expensive receiver for high draft picks. WRs that would typically be day 1 guys will likely be falling to day 2 in this draft class. Abundance.

GemCity

Reaction score
I wonder if people still think we’re drafting a QB in the first..

kidhawk

Reaction score
I wonder if people still think we’re drafting a QB in the first..
I didn’t want to until we made that trade today. I don’t see Howell ever winning a Super Bowl. I’d love to be wrong but I just don’t see it.