So, some good news...

falcongoggles

Reaction score
There shall be no good news today! Just kidding, yes, I was very pleased with both Clark and Marsh today.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":ekcxp2fb said:
Marsha Clark has nothing to do with our pass rush
I think she was wearing Earl's jersey today. That would at least explain the 4 horribly botched tackles today.

He had a crap game, I expect him to watch film of it, get pissed, and be back next week to the all pro he is.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":32imwi3b said:
seahawkfreak":32imwi3b said:
Marsha Clark has nothing to do with our pass rush
I think she was wearing Earl's jersey today. That would at least explain the 4 horribly botched tackles today.

He had a crap game, I expect him to watch film of it, get pissed, and be back next week to the all pro he is.

Somebody better give Marsha a snickers bar then. :stirthepot:

kearly

Reaction score
Marsh's hustle and tenacity does him a lot of favors in prevent defense type situations. He's a good guy to have on the field when you think the QB is going to stall and hold the ball.

j hawk

Reaction score
I think ET still has a bad left shoulder because he doesn't wrap up like he used to. He is still a very good safety.

OP
OP
Smelly McUgly

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marsh is a high-motor dude that has trouble finishing sometimes, but I love that he's so tenacious, and he'll be able to finish more easily playing with Bennett and Avril.

You know, part of why we lost XLIX was that we lost Avril and our pass rush went to crap. And when we won XLVII, we had Clemons, Bennett, and Avril all on the field. I'm convinced that at least three consistent pass rushers are needed to win it all. You have to be able to rush with four and get pressure consistently.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":ygyvlzn5 said:
You want "Good News"? NE just beat AZ

Huge, this was expected to be a sure loss for the Pats minus Brady.

Nice that Arizona has an early home loss (we were so close to being in the same boat). Our game @ New England will be tough but at least we didn't lose to them at home.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Yes, I too was impressed with Marsh and #55. Clark I half expect to be good, but Marsh really stepping up is just icing on the cake. Love our young guys!

McGruff

Reaction score
After game interviews with multiple players indicate that Foster was Marsh's guy on the 50 yard catch and run, but he missed picking him up while pinning his ears back in pass rush mode.

Heard it from the coaches, and promised he'd make up for the big mistake. Boy did he ever.

Marsh is one of my favorite players so it's fun to see him put a great game together.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
LymonHawk":334kzco7 said:
Yes, I too was impressed with Marsh and #55. Clark I half expect to be good, but Marsh really stepping up is just icing on the cake. Love our young guys!

Yup everyone had said Clark was the sure thing, and I think most wasn't too sure about Marsh, other than his special teams play. Can't wait to see both of them start wrecking the league.

Latest posts