So The Dream Season Continues.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Dream season would end in a SB victory. It's surreal that the team could even be in the conversation. 5.1% chance!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
We can enjoy the ride. So far RW not so much.

He can however enjoy his $260 million while being a loser. As time goes on JS looks like a bigger thief than Wilson.

Who really care about RW anymore, he went to a team that wants to win, LOL.

He’s dead to me and worse still he’s a freaking Bronco, and I don’t like the Broncos.

Last edited:

Aircrew

Reaction score
It's going to be really interesting in about 15 years when Wilson tries mending fences with the Seahawks to get into the Ring of Honor. If it were up to me, he'd never get in the Ring and there would be little mention of his time here in any way.

keasley45

Reaction score
Did you see much of the Eagles/Texans game?

Eagles are NOT the ones to worry about in the NFC. Vikings are the ones to worry about in the NFC.

Several teams got undressed this week, including the Bills. I'm not scared of the Eagles. If they weren't embarrassed by their showing with the Texans - they should have been.

A bunch of the paper tigers got exposed this week.

Geno for Prez!
Did you see the Washington game?

I'm not worried about anyone in the NFC but the 49ers.

bileever

Reaction score
I am psyched by the defense. It seems pretty solid at this point, although both the Giants and Cardinals are not great offenses, so it hasn't been really tested yet. But definitely improved from the first few games.

The pressure they've been getting has been tremendous. All off-season I was lamenting the failure to upgrade the pass rush, hoping that Kayvon Thibodeaux would fall to us or that w might sign someone like Chandler Jones. I thought, Uchenna Nwosu? He of the 5 sacks in 2021? That's going to be an improvement?

And the secondary--losing DJ Reed to the Jets. He seemed like a must keep player for us, after a couple of years of trying to find a competent corner.

Not to mention losing Wagner.

Fortunately, I was wrong.

keasley45

Reaction score
Vikings and Philly are both solid teams. Can't judge it on one game. Judge it on their record.
We all know there are quite a few teams with 3 and even 4 losses that are as good, or maybe better than the Eagles and the Vikings of the world. Watched the Vikes last week as well. They have holes.

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
"Pete Carroll was so convinced that the Seattle Seahawks could have a successful 2022 season that, during training camp, the longtime coach gave the team a presentation about the 50th anniversary of the 1972 undefeated Miami Dolphins and asked his players why they couldn't accomplish the same feat, sources told ESPN."

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Those players are buying in, big time. I was one of the move on from Pete crew before this season. Now? Hell no. He's doing his best coaching job of his entire time in Seattle.

eo620

Reaction score
I was going for humor. I guess I missed the mark. Trust me, I'm not looking for a stroke.