So This Is Where James Carpenter Has Been

Axx

Reaction score
Throwdown":1adswbvl said:
Question I have is why are YOU looking for BBW?

Big Black Woman or Big Beautiful woman?

Axx

Reaction score
Throwdown":307dvu4y said:
Either, whys he looking for big women??
he described his self as a BBW not that he's looking for one.

That's why i thought this was hilarious.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the only BBW he needs to be worrying bout is Better Block for Wilson.

This is super funny.

nsport

Reaction score
Agreed to lock and let fade away. Even though it's a public site, it's a little bit of an invasion of privacy and not very classy to comment on. If you are single and haven't used a dating site in the past, you're lying and it's not our business anyway.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm sorry but as an NFL player its his choice to use the site and an easily recognizable user name/email, let alone listing NFL as his occupation. Why should this thread by locked for linking something he's put out there himself.

what does anyones possible past use of a dating site have to do with thinking this is amusing?

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think somebody did this without him knowing.
IMHO if an NFL dude was going to use a site like this, it would be an exclusive one that cost a chunk to join, not an all access free one.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Do you often peruse dating websites for male athletes? or did you just stumble upon this gem by "accidentally" clicking on a random link?

OP
OP
Feed the Hawk

Feed the Hawk

Reaction score
tubbs51":35m0f21d said:
Do you often peruse dating websites for male athletes? or did you just stumble upon this gem by "accidentally" clicking on a random link?

I had registered but was deciding whether or not to create a profile on this site. First I looked at the ladies and then I was doing some 'competitor' research, so I searched for male, seattle, kid, college education. Carp was on the first page.

I don't think the comedy here is in making fun of Carp for using the site (I'm guilty of that too) but just how corny his profile is. I agree though that this does walk a fine line in terms of good taste. But then again, so does Carp :twisted:

OP
OP
Feed the Hawk

Feed the Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2c9h1v1j said:
IMHO if an NFL dude was going to use a site like this, it would be an exclusive one that cost a chunk to join, not an all access free one.

Yes, that's what was surprising to me too. They have high paid dating 'coaches' or whatever they're called that would seem a better option for a high profile professional.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
plyka":qxvvba2i said:
This thread should be locked. I don't know if its real or if its a joke. But if its real you guys need to lay off. From my experience 95% of guys are too scared to walk up to hot women anyway, so most of the dudes making fun of him here are probably the same ones that look directly to the ground when a hot chick walks by.

Its the internet. Everyone is a pimp.

mikeak

Reaction score
pmedic920":1273s9q0 said:

Finally an NFL player that is frugal with his money! :)