Soft Bodied waste, or Future Weapon?

Soft Bodied waste, or Future Weapon?

• He is a weak bodied player, and not worth the $.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • He is a future weapon, Well worth the $

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
drdiags":19s1sj14 said:
You would think with the new mary jane laws that folks would be a little mellower? There needs to be a disgruntled, disillusioned forum for folks to just throw things around and have a tantrum. Sort of like the Shack but the appearance that it is legit. That way folks will think others are taking them seriously.
Wait, wait, wait! I'm confused...are you saying that the sky isn't falling??!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3uc671rp said:
drdiags":3uc671rp said:
You would think with the new mary jane laws that folks would be a little mellower? There needs to be a disgruntled, disillusioned forum for folks to just throw things around and have a tantrum. Sort of like the Shack but the appearance that it is legit. That way folks will think others are taking them seriously.

It has fallen and smashed in our skulls. We are all dead but we don't know it. So now we are going to walk around all season thinking we are on some freaking island trying to get to the Superbowl.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
drdiags":16k4om19 said:
Hawkfan77":16k4om19 said:
drdiags":16k4om19 said:

It has fallen and smashed in our skulls. We are all dead but we don't know it. So now we are going to walk around all season thinking we are on some freaking island trying to get to the Superbowl.
That sounds...like .NET

Good observation, haha :th2thumbs:

decaff907

Reaction score
For all of you saying this is a lack of support, that is absurd. The board is supposed to be about sharing our opinion on players, whether it be supportive or not. I am personally staying positive about this whole situation. I believe Harvin will be a major weapon for us at the end of the year when the hawks are making their Super Bowl run. However, I have no problem with people being skeptical at this point. To be mad at that is ridiculous.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
This is exactly the reason I didn't like the trade for Harvin the first place. He IS injury prone and making a lot of money sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. Glad we have a nice group of returning receivers though but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.