Some of our players learned a lot

Ruminator

Reaction score
Seahawks have been needing a game like this where they learned a lot and grew a lot. For a bunch of players, this TNF Rams game was the game. While watching it, I often found myself thinking, immediately after certain plays (both good and bad), how valuable the play is likely to be going forward in terms of bolstering confidence, or improving a certain technique/strategy/fundamental, or fostering team bond/chemistry/trust/timing, or... there were a lot of things. I think this game will be monumental in some of our guys learning and growing a lot.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I dont know. Our defense still got shredded.
The outcome of the game can definitely help with confidence, but thats about it imo

James in PA

Reaction score
One example might be T2. He really needed that interception (and what a thing of beauty it was). I just get the sense that he may have “turned the corner.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
The D definitely got taken to school ; but Wilson saved the day again .

chris98251

Reaction score
Every game we have our players in when they have to overcome a obstacle and challenge is a growth game, seeing offenses for the second and third time is growth. Many of these kids are just coming to realize they are stars and not in awe of the team mates around them as well so they can do their jobs. Lots of growth mentally and professionally, gaining confidence in their own ability's, Thompson being one, Carson another after his ball security issues. Jemarco Jones coming in and holding his own another example and that's just a few.

Green and Jackson on the D line are two others, Jefferson another. Jamar Taylor getting in and comfortable in the slot role on defense and making plays.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":39z1wmvm said:
Every game we have our players in when they have to overcome a obstacle and challenge is a growth game, seeing offenses for the second and third time is growth. Many of these kids are just coming to realize they are stars and not in awe of the team mates around them as well so they can do their jobs. Lots of growth mentally and professionally, gaining confidence in their own ability's, Thompson being one, Carson another after his ball security issues. Jemarco Jones coming in and holding his own another example and that's just a few.

Green and Jackson on the D line are two others, Jefferson another. Jamar Taylor getting in and comfortable in the slot role on defense and making plays.

In the same line...Penny coming in and making an impact. Carson got stopped just as much on the line as Penny. You play what they give ya.

McDougald is learning what he can do in his position and the rest of the team can trust him more.

Griffin has more confidence as he was going with the player instead of behind him a LOT farther away.

Bits and pieces.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Pete talked about this in his pressers.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":19f6gywo said:

This was a great nugget when I saw this. Pete saying he saw something that could change and make a jimp for the is defense. Pete doesn't normally say things like this. All season Pete has been saying the D is a work in progress. He has now seen somrthing. Muhahahhaha. I am a believer.

chris98251

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":37tso569 said:
nanomoz":37tso569 said:

This was a great nugget when I saw this. Pete saying he saw something that could change and make a jimp for the is defense. Pete doesn't normally say things like this. All season Pete has been saying the D is a work in progress. He has now seen somrthing. Muhahahhaha. I am a believer.

Taylor was playing balls out, the 6 and 8 man front look also.

Latest posts