Something big is coming

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah man bros, this had Epic Classic Thread written all over it. You blew it.

8)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Aros":19nd10xn said:

8)

Some fruit just hangs too low

(Also two meanings)

sutz

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2rk9ip8w said:
Aros":2rk9ip8w said:

8)

Some fruit just hangs too low

(Also two meanings)
Well, it probably would have went better in the Shack. :twisted:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2w64d5l8 said:
Seahawkfan80":2w64d5l8 said:
Seanhawk":2w64d5l8 said:
You really wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections? What an odd thing to think about.

By the way, looking at your signature...what's a frontly lobotomy?

Methinks he means Frontal Lobotomy. That is where they take half your brain out and make you a line coach. :stirthepot:

But which half?

Ummm, the frontly half.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Let's get this thread back on track. Is Tanzania comming back?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seymour":20af0o8y said:
Sgt. Largent":20af0o8y said:
I honestly think this will be a pretty quiet off season.

I think we're going to try and get guys like Reed and Clark extended, and try to resign Sweezy and Fluker...........then maybe a couple mid level D-line free agent signings for depth.

Other than that, I don't think you're going to see any bigtime trades or signings. I think Pete and John have a plan to continue to build a young defense through the draft.

Then they better quit trading our draft picks away, we have just 4 this year. Also huge red flag blunders like McDowell absolutely need to stop or more 10-6 and early exits should be expected.

Was McDowell really that huge a red flag blunder? Seems a totally unfortunate situation. I certainly recall people saying he had a bit of maturity issues, but Frank Clark was a far bigger red flag pre draft than McDowell.

Some things are really just bad luck.

Seymour

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2g2yibe4 said:
Seymour":2g2yibe4 said:
Sgt. Largent":2g2yibe4 said:
I honestly think this will be a pretty quiet off season.

I think we're going to try and get guys like Reed and Clark extended, and try to resign Sweezy and Fluker...........then maybe a couple mid level D-line free agent signings for depth.

Other than that, I don't think you're going to see any bigtime trades or signings. I think Pete and John have a plan to continue to build a young defense through the draft.

Then they better quit trading our draft picks away, we have just 4 this year. Also huge red flag blunders like McDowell absolutely need to stop or more 10-6 and early exits should be expected.

Was McDowell really that huge a red flag blunder? Seems a totally unfortunate situation. I certainly recall people saying he had a bit of maturity issues, but Frank Clark was a far bigger red flag pre draft than McDowell.

Some things are really just bad luck.

Yes he was!
Many terrible reports on this dude!
One NFL GM stated McDowell took all the air out of the room, and he's never seen a worse NFL interview in his career.

Also the fact we now have revamped our draft criteria since then should tell you something too.

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2017/03/nfl_teams_reportedly_not_impre.html

fenderbender123

Reaction score
How do you know something big is coming? Are you spying on me through my bedroom window?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Something big? Biggest thing I can think of: It ****MAY**** be in the cards for RW to be traded for multiple 1-st round picks on or before draft day - IF -The contract extension talks bog down with no clear area of mutual agreement that can be reached. I can see RW's agent saying a firm $35 million or nothing. The Seahawks would then have to shop for a new QB, using some of that trade capital, unless they get a QB back in the trade.

Many here seem to think RW is just a "game manager" & not worth 35 million a year, so he can be replaced at QB and the acquired picks used to fill out the roster in their other areas of need. Hate to see it, but sometimes, this kind of crap happens, solely due to $$$$$. I'm guessing that this possibility will make some very happy and some very sad and probably has about a 10% - 15% chance of actually occurring, but still a **possibility**. Maybe they draft a rookie QB with some of their trade bounty (Murray, Grier, etc.) Oakland in particular would seem to have the draft capital to make this trade along with a few other teams in need of a better QB that have cap space to spend. If RW were to go to Oakland, at least it wouldn't be the NFC-West where he would haunt the Seahawks twice a year. I'm not big on the Oakland QB Carr, but I guess that would have to be at least a consideration if Oakland was a trade partner, the Seahawks could probably flip Carr for more picks but also could keep him if they can't do any better in the draft.
:smilingalien:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Chawker":2pwnix45 said:
This offseason theres something big comming ,maybe two. Our team could be total different come august.

Maybe a ET trade for D. Lawrence, then I wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections. I wonder how Russ would look in silver and black. I'm not tring to blow up this board, rather just thinking outloud.

Just remember you heard it here first.
Cheers
ET is a free agent.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If we trade Russ, then we can kiss away any future winning seasons for god knows how long. We are not trading Wilson. :laugh:

D

DomeHawk

Sparkchaser737":1dsvkkbv said:
You lost me at trade ET, because that's gone

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

^^^^Yeah, at the risk of stating the obvious.

bigcc

Reaction score
What an incredibly stupid take on numerous levels.

chris98251

Reaction score
I could see the Wilson trade to Grudens Raiders, they have money, draft capital, will be in Vegas which would be good for Ciara career wise, less rain that Wilson has to play in and sure to be treated as royalty as soon as that stadium opens by the NFL.

These will not be the Al Davis Raiders and get the heal of the NFL front office like he did so many years.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":24yut2e5 said:
I could see the Wilson trade to Grudens Raiders, they have money, draft capital, will be in Vegas which would be good for Ciara career wise, less rain that Wilson has to play in and sure to be treated as royalty as soon as that stadium opens by the NFL.

These will not be the Al Davis Raiders and get the heal of the NFL front office like he did so many years.

Totally. Those two extra late round selections will be hard to pass up.

toffee

Reaction score
Biggest surprise:

Earl Thomas III announced that he will sign 2 years contract with Seahawks at vet minimum.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":9pnsblla said:

Wilson would go riding ATV's with McDowell before he gets pounded another 3-4 years from Cable's joke of a line. :177692:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
This :roll: , this :pukeface: and this :141847_bnono: are my main reactions to many of the responses in this thread.