Something big is coming

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
mistaowen":2oez902q said:
Let's get this thread back on track. Is Tanzania comming back?

This is by far the most pressing of questions and would be the biggest factor to getting back to the Superb Owl.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Seymour":29atg5yi said:
chris98251":29atg5yi said:
I could see the Wilson trade to Grudens Raiders, they have money, draft capital, will be in Vegas which would be good for Ciara career wise, less rain that Wilson has to play in and sure to be treated as royalty as soon as that stadium opens by the NFL.

These will not be the Al Davis Raiders and get the heal of the NFL front office like he did so many years.

Wilson would go riding ATV's with McDowell before he gets pounded another 3-4 years from Cable's joke of a line. :177692:

Didn't they fire Cable? Gruden does like to gush over Russ though. Russ is one of the best QBs in the league, but Shotty needs to utilize him more. Predictably running on 1st and 2nd almost every drive is a waste of RW IMO.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wilson to the Raiders? You guys are higher than my Comcast bill.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've heard some dumb predictions, but that one may top them all. I'm sure something big is coming, especially w/all the salary cap they will have available. I think they are gonna' pick up a big name DT or DE to add to what they already have. Something on the other side of Clark.

Seymour

Reaction score
Clayfighter":2t7pl31h said:
Seymour":2t7pl31h said:
chris98251":2t7pl31h said:
I could see the Wilson trade to Grudens Raiders, they have money, draft capital, will be in Vegas which would be good for Ciara career wise, less rain that Wilson has to play in and sure to be treated as royalty as soon as that stadium opens by the NFL.

These will not be the Al Davis Raiders and get the heal of the NFL front office like he did so many years.

Wilson would go riding ATV's with McDowell before he gets pounded another 3-4 years from Cable's joke of a line. :177692:

Didn't they fire Cable? Gruden does like to gush over Russ though. Russ is one of the best QBs in the league, but Shotty needs to utilize him more. Predictably running on 1st and 2nd almost every drive is a waste of RW IMO.

Nope.

https://www.raiders.com/team/coaches-roster/

Seanhawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3hjm1ec0 said:
How do you know something big is coming? Are you spying on me through my bedroom window?

*comming

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm not getting what the Raiders "two extra late round selections" have to do with anything.

What is it exactly that I heard here first?

HawkGA

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1feorrrx said:
I've heard some dumb predictions, but that one may top them all. I'm sure something big is coming, especially w/all the salary cap they will have available. I think they are gonna' pick up a big name DT or DE to add to what they already have. Something on the other side of Clark.

Speaking of salary cap . . . usually there are posts on what kind of cap space the team is looking at but I haven't seen that. Has it been posted enough that we just assume people know where to go to get that information on their own?

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Chawker":226qfnuf said:
This offseason theres something big comming ,maybe two. Our team could be total different come august.

Maybe a ET trade for D. Lawrence, then I wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections. I wonder how Russ would look in silver and black. I'm not tring to blow up this board, rather just thinking outloud.

Just remember you heard it here first.
Cheers
I can just picture the conversation:

Pete Carroll: Hey, Russ, we're going to trade you to the Raiders.
Russ: Thank God! I can finally get out from behind this terrible offensive line!
Russ: By the way, who is the OL coach down there?

Seattle Times: WIlson Trade Cancelled After Failed Physical - The recently announced trade with the Oakland Raiders has been cancelled after QB Russell Wilson failed the physical subsequent Wilson cutting off his own leg. "I'd rather lose my leg," Wilson said, "than play behind another Tom Cable OL."

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":ejwbmhz8 said:
Chawker":ejwbmhz8 said:
This offseason theres something big comming ,maybe two. Our team could be total different come august.

Maybe a ET trade for D. Lawrence, then I wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections. I wonder how Russ would look in silver and black. I'm not tring to blow up this board, rather just thinking outloud.

Just remember you heard it here first.
Cheers
ET is a free agent.

And it is against the rules to tag him, just to trade him.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":4jt3gefs said:
And it is against the rules to tag him, just to trade him.
Tell that to the Eagles.

Better yet, when was it last enforced?

rcaido

Reaction score
If we do it, we will probably be penalize.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
our new strength and conditioning coach?
[youtube]mW76DrcsEXQ[/youtube]

Reaction score
Hmmm.....maybe this is what Chawker was talking about.... :180670: Damn agents. :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1098289179853606912[/tweet]