VaporHawk

Reaction score
Here's to you Les.

I am drinking a tall Kickapoo in your honor. :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You're well missed old friend. Happy Birdy as you always said. Hope you are enjoying one hell of a view.

For those with Les' contact info, a wonderful birthday present would be to touch base with Darlene to see how she's been doing. I've been meaning to do that myself and this thread is a great reminder. I will touch base today.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Oh wow.... I just checked this post and I also missed it... Les was a great friend and is really missed by many... I know he still is watching over .NET and enjoying a Kick-A-Poo periodically... :thirishdrinkers: I will also touch base with Darlene, and send our love... :les:

dutchcoug

Reaction score
My daughter was just born 2 days ago, not a bad person to share a birthday with :D

Happy Birthday Les!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hey old timer. We realize you don't age very quickly up there, but, to us earthbound folks, a year has passed. When I joined .net during its first iteration, you were already there. Not a moderator from day one, but an outstanding member and friend through all of the years.

Well, Happy B-Day to you! With that said I'll let you go back to your nonstop party while us mortals carry on with our routines and rituals.

Rocket

Reaction score
Hey... so things are ok, but not what I'd call good, same old issue we talked about. It's hard, you know. Hope Darlene is hangin' in there.
I miss ya,
Happy Birthday !!

A

Anonymous

Les' seat at Arrowhead last season...

He met Peaches with a slap up-side the head instead of a handshake, but ...

20141116 104942 zps0daa03c1

RockHawk

Reaction score
I love ya Les, and miss you regularly. I hope you're proud every time you log on and see your name on the Forum list.

:les:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I miss Les too.

I regret never getting up to Seattle and hanging out with folks pre game and thus missing ever meeting Les IRL.

I still have his last few PM's and won't delete them. I used to push the line just to get the "check your PM's" post, then I'd BS with him on PM. It was like a rite of passage; you had to get at least one slap on the wrist from Les.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am just happy I met him in Spokane at the New Orleans game. They had a meet and he was all excited about the game this last season, but alas, it was during the hunting season and was not to be for that year. When I met Rob Lar80, he told me and I was despondent and the game meant less from that point on. He knew my town from conversations due to work. I met the dude and am happy to be known as a friend of his. We talked in person and during the games in chat. He is still there in my heart. Peace be with you my friend as you look upon our team advancing to greatness yet again. God Bless the RADISH.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

morgulon1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1g7rumro said:
theincrediblesok":1g7rumro said:
Happy bday! I don't really know him but wish I did, sounds like the folks who knew him were the lucky ones.
Well, he liked the ladies and always went out of his way to to let us know that (not in a bad way).

He actually cared and never lied. I'm sorry if I'm coming off mean to you, but he's special in a way I can't express and so I've decided to carry on his legacy to the best of my ability but am probably screwing it up. I miss him because he was an actual friend to me in some really dark times.

Know this, he's always remembered and all of us moderator fools try our best by him whenever possible.

Les and Darlene were (are) personal friends of my family. My wife goes to lunch with her whenever possible to visit and stay
in touch. Les was a great friend to me and I miss him. I think about him a lot. :les:

Les and I met years ago when in the act of my getting disciplined (banned) for my lack of self control. I loved his knowledge
of sports in general and his love for the Seahawks.

Morgulon

kidhawk

Reaction score
:les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les: :les:

Latest posts