Specifically, what's so great about Philly's defense ?

A

Anonymous

HawkAroundTheClock":2ek2jtav said:
bigskydoc":2ek2jtav said:
Scottemojo":2ek2jtav said:
Our receiver group is so anonymous their routes all take 12 steps.

:laugh:

-bsd
Our receivers are so anonymous they replaced their facemasks with Guy Fawkes masks.

muYGYlr1TZI7Z3DSX0Qu_tQ.jpg

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
eaglesrule":299q97kh said:
No probowlers? Dude, seriously?

Yes, as in no player on the Eagle's D has gone to the pro bowl. Why are you confused? The Eagles do have a good D-line, and I wish Cox would have fallen to the Hawks in 2012. But your LB's and DB's are average.

in terms of our victories - I am struggling to understand why you want to go there. You have beaten two teams with winning records (one with their backup QB) We have beaten two good teams....dont see much of a difference there

Huh? Packers, Broncos, Niners and Cards. That makes four.

As far as your losses to the Niners and Cards? Same defense as the Hawks, but the Hawks are better than both, especially on the back end with the LOB........and now a healthy Kam and Wagner. That's why they've only given up back to back 3 pts the past two weeks.

Again, I expect a good game. But the Hawks have made offenses like the Eagles look silly, so don't expect the high flying Skip Kelly offense to look like it did last week. This will be an ugly game.

eaglesrule

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3g312os7 said:
eaglesrule":3g312os7 said:
No probowlers? Dude, seriously?

Yes, as in no player on the Eagle's D has gone to the pro bowl. Why are you confused? The Eagles do have a good D-line, and I wish Cox would have fallen to the Hawks in 2012. But your LB's and DB's are average.

in terms of our victories - I am struggling to understand why you want to go there. You have beaten two teams with winning records (one with their backup QB) We have beaten two good teams....dont see much of a difference there

Huh? Packers, Broncos, Niners and Cards. That makes four.

As far as your losses to the Niners and Cards? Same defense as the Hawks, but the Hawks are better than both, especially on the back end with the LOB........and now a healthy Kam and Wagner. That's why they've only given up back to back 3 pts the past two weeks.

Again, I expect a good game. But the Hawks have made offenses like the Eagles look silly, so don't expect the high flying Skip Kelly offense to look like it did last week. This will be an ugly game.

ahh, i see what you mean regarding the PB. When I googled your schedule it didnt show the games pre bye week...i stand corrected.

Latest posts