Steelers vs Bengals

hawk45

Reaction score
Maybe it's time to go for Marvin Lewis. They had the game won n the field and threw it away with mental mistakes.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Marvin Lewis deserves to be canned. He has no control over these clowns.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Why wasn't Joey "the feline" Porter flagged on that, he is a stealer coach and he intentionally bumped a Bengals player.
Screw the NFL!

rigelian

Reaction score
The Bengals have to be the dumbest team in the NFL. What a way to lose a game.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Matt Barkley said it years ago, Burfict plays dirty. He can't keep his emotions in check.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2545i1bh said:
I hate the Steelers so, so much. They're so ingrained in the identity of the NFL that they won't just let them lose. And the announcers are just spitting company propaganda. What a load of bs.
And as much as I'd like to pay them back for XL* in 50, this is exactly why it would probably be a bad thing to play them in the Owl if our Hawks get there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well we know the Rooney's check cleared the during the last 5 minutes of that game.

hawk45

Reaction score
I think a GoFundMe for a sky-write for Lewis to be fired would net 50k in like 5 minutes right now in Cincinnati.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Geez, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are unbearable. Also the refs are at fault for letting this game get out of hand. Several no calls got both sides heated.

knownone

Reaction score
Disappointing. Huge mistake by Burfict and a dumb call by the referees.

randomation

Reaction score
What exactly happened with Jones from what I saw the steelers player and coach both shoved him and he reacted I didn't even see him doing anything that warrented a penalty. Burfict needs to be out of the league but I didn't see what jones did they never showed it.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
They ought to eject the Bungles from the league terminal playoff ineptitude. They had it won and went way out of their way to lose it, EPIC MELTDOWN FAIL!

And yeah, the whole give the Stealers every possible call thing, Rooney's check was definitely good. God I hate them!

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2rtqczzv said:
Why wasn't Joey "the feline" Porter flagged on that, he is a stealer coach and he intentionally bumped a Bengals player.
Screw the NFL!

Because their coach steps onto the field to stop touchdowns. That whole organization loves that behavior.