STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

getnasty

Reaction score
Haven't follow your post history on the Rams leaving STL, but if you have came on this website gloating about the Rams moving to LA, then i'd ban you too.

getnasty

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2rfumckf said:
Rex":2rfumckf said:
RedAlice":2rfumckf said:
how does a hawk fan explain my heart?

correct except for.

I loved and was in love with and will always adore Kw. Only issue: STL.

I keep going there. This is WHY they hate me. I go, as in I actual visit go to STL. I got there about every month. I buy tickets and go to RAMS games.

I am not talking about something I DO NOT KNOW.

the actual people in STL: HATE the RAMS. is fact. Is horrible.

the "online" peeps adore them. So, they got the "mom's basement vote." I have yet to meet a real person in STL who supports the Rams in five times being there in the last 6 months.

ME: the BEST RAMS FAN ever. and now, all their sites ban me.....they not only HATE the RAMS in person, they HATE RAMS FANS IN GENERAL.

. The fans that outdraw LA with a metropolitan area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?
Games in your stadium sound like they're being played in a TV studio with no live audience. Whether or not you've outdrawn LA (and I'm guessing that's only in the latter part of the team's time in the LA area, not in the 50s, 60s and 70s) it appears from the outside that the town really isn't a football town. Just sayin' as a neutral observer...........

It helps if you have something to cheer for, I went to the STL last year in STl and I thought the people in STL were great people. While i would rather have the Rams in LA, i feel bad for the people in STL.

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":27gvztpj said:
Rex":27gvztpj said:
RedAlice":27gvztpj said:

correct except for.

I keep going there. This is WHY they hate me. I go, as in I actual visit go to STL. I got there about every month. I buy tickets and go to RAMS games.

the "online" peeps adore them. So, they got the "mom's basement vote." I have yet to meet a real person in STL who supports the Rams in five times being there in the last 6 months.

ME: the BEST RAMS FAN ever. and now, all their sites ban me.....they not only HATE the RAMS in person, they HATE RAMS FANS IN GENERAL.

The fans that outdraw LA with a metropolitan area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?
Games in your stadium sound like they're being played in a TV studio with no live audience. Whether or not you've outdrawn LA (and I'm guessing that's only in the latter part of the team's time in the LA area, not in the 50s, 60s and 70s) it appears from the outside that the town really isn't a football town. Just sayin' as a neutral observer...........

So you see LA as a football town? Why? Because they lost two NFL teams in one year? Because even to this day they refuse to build a stadium? What part of LA is 6 times GREATER POPULATION than St. Louis does not compute? How you can justify such an impression of St. Louis is beyond me.

St. Louis is known as a baseball town. No question about it. The baseball Cardinals are a class organization that has had to always try to compete with much less resources than the NY, LA, Chi, ATL etc. They've done so by being innovators and going the extra mile. Inventing the farm system and scouting areas the world over for talent and generally providing a competitive product spanning generations perhaps clouds the perception of St. Louis nationally. However St. Louis has always supported the NFL. Supported it through some of the most inept ownership in sports franchise history. When the Rams were a decent team '99-'05 the buzz was huge and interest is still high even with the current mess. St. Louis is definitely an NFL town that deserves much better.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am a former LA Rams fan. I attended many games growing up at the collesium.

I'm not getting why fans here are being labeled especially by someone that doesn't even live here. I would say however that since building a stadium requires a lot of land, there are a lot of issues when the area is already built up.

They closed Hollywood Park after 75 years of operation. The Rams owner owns that property, and if one of my favorite tracks of all times closes I would say having the Rams come back to L.A makes it easier to stomach.

If the OWNER wants to move, and the rest of the owners approve, the discussion is OVER. It doesn't matter about the past regarding teams coming and going. The city of L.A would support the team.

Marvin49

Reaction score
How DARE you want the Rams in LA and speak about it on a completely different site.

I mean it's not like the Rams are FROM LA or anything and only moved to STL. :D

Clearly your posting here on the topic breaks the forum rules on another site...wait...what?

I can SOMEWHAT sympathize tho...nothing close to a banning or anything, but there are several posters on the 'zone who give me all kinds of crap simply for posting on this forum at all.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seanhawk":d4w512xu said:
RedAlice":d4w512xu said:
volsunghawk":d4w512xu said:
That's some good drunk posting.

I am banned for stating my opinion: on this site. Not cuz I like to drunk post. Hell, I do that all the time everywhere. Out of 32 teams, the only one who bans me is my team cuz I don't like the city they are in and they don't like me stating my opinion. Midwest values and all.

In the midwest they say they are all "American" then ban people for FREE SPEACH. the UM thing our constitution is based on. That is so midwest like. Disrespecting free speach. Yep, the midwest. I'm lke lynched.

You better look up what free speach actually means, and while you're at it, look up what free speech actually means.

sorry for my typos. I am not banned for typos.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
getnasty":17mb1t6n said:
Haven't follow your post history on the Rams leaving STL, but if you have came on this website gloating about the Rams moving to LA, then i'd ban you too.

I have not been nasty about the Rams to LA, I have been polite and have publicly said that IF they stay in STL, I will be there buying tickets to see them.

SO: XXXXXXX to you. READ my history I am banned for what I have said on this site.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":1d7wjjm9 said:
How DARE you want the Rams in LA and speak about it on a completely different site.

I mean it's not like the Rams are FROM LA or anything and only moved to STL. :D

Clearly your posting here on the topic breaks the forum rules on another site...wait...what?

I can SOMEWHAT sympathize tho...nothing close to a banning or anything, but there are several posters on the 'zone who give me all kinds of crap simply for posting on this forum at all.

The owner of Rams On Demand swore he would judge me on what I posted there. Avenger banned me for supporting Ro in a battle re: a Bradford bet. Ro was so right.

Rams fans in STL be: WEAK. Can't handle a real fan who challenges anything it seems. well, hey: it is the midwest.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":20hqvwsb said:
getnasty":20hqvwsb said:

I have not been nasty about the Rams to LA, I have been polite and have publicly said that IF they stay in STL, I will be there buying tickets to see them.

SO: XXXXXXX to you. READ my history I am banned for what I have said on this site.

I am requoting to say I probably spend more money than many of the midwest posters each year to go see the Rams in person. I put my money where my team is, no matter the um, who runs the fan boards for the closed minded ones.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":3gw3jt7b said:
RedAlice":3gw3jt7b said:
WHY IS RED ALICE BANNED ON ALL RAMS SITES? ONLY STL WHORES ALLOWED?

SO, it seems that my posting comments about the possible Rams MOVE to LA on THIS SEAHAWK site, has caused me to be banned on ALL Rams sites.

STL has an issue with me.

...has issue with you.

Why? Please state your reason.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":nzos8eco said:
RedAlice":nzos8eco said:

correct except for.

The fans that outdraw LA with a metropolitan area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?

Dude: I don't post much about STL. When the topic is up right now re: the stadiums I do. You are full of yourself, as are most STL fans.

Sorry, I am an LA Rams fan. No reason to hide that or not talk like I am. STL fans treat LA fans horribly. Obviously.

I post re: the Rams as an honest fan. IF YOU FOLLOW ME RE actual FOOTBALL. then, you and all your buddies are 100% wrong. I see now the issue here.

amusing. and, enjoyable. It's clear that once again I am banned on a Rams site for being a B to dumb Rams fan on this site. I will add that badge now with PRIDE.

Sucks that I love the team with the worst fans in the world. Well, what else can I expect from that place in the midwest? I am proven correct on the level of intelligence that exists in MO.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":pcswzvdo said:
Seanhawk":pcswzvdo said:
RedAlice":pcswzvdo said:
volsunghawk":pcswzvdo said:

I am banned for stating my opinion: on this site. Not cuz I like to drunk post. Hell, I do that all the time everywhere. Out of 32 teams, the only one who bans me is my team cuz I don't like the city they are in and they don't like me stating my opinion. Midwest values and all.

In the midwest they say they are all "American" then ban people for FREE SPEACH. the UM thing our constitution is based on. That is so midwest like. Disrespecting free speach. Yep, the midwest. I'm lke lynched.

You better look up what free speach actually means, and while you're at it, look up what free speech actually means.

I think what he means Alice is that Free Speech isn't freedom from consequences of speech. It simply means freedom from the government infringing on your ability to speak by putting you in jail, etc.

Still bogus that they banned you, but not really a freedom of speech issue.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":f2ebwshe said:
Seanhawk":f2ebwshe said:
RedAlice":f2ebwshe said:
volsunghawk":f2ebwshe said:

That wasn't my point. The freedom of speech protects you from government prosecution for what you say, it does not protect you from other consequences.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
[
RedAlice":lprg8kpk said:
Seanhawk":lprg8kpk said:
RedAlice":lprg8kpk said:
volsunghawk":lprg8kpk said:

That wasn't my point. The freedom of speech protects you from government prosecution for what you say, it does not protect you from other consequences.[/quote]

Good point. And, actually true. Maybe the reason I don't check the STL fan sites or even think about them much is obvious.

I didn't learn I was banned cuz I was trying to post, I learned cuz someone told me elsewhere. Same as the other Rams board.

Very good point.

I would life to freely state that I love the Rams. :) and that STL fans are all sensy right now.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Rex":1gfyf26p said:
hawksfansinceday1":1gfyf26p said:
Rex":1gfyf26p said:
RedAlice":1gfyf26p said:

correct except for.

area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?

So you see LA as a football town? Why? Because they lost two NFL teams in one year? Because even to this day they refuse to build a stadium? What part of LA is 6 times GREATER POPULATION than St. Louis does not compute? How you can justify such an impression of St. Louis is beyond me.

St. Louis is known as a baseball town. No question about it. The baseball Cardinals are a class organization that has had to always try to compete with much less resources than the NY, LA, Chi, ATL etc. They've done so by being innovators and going the extra mile. Inventing the farm system and scouting areas the world over for talent and generally providing a competitive product spanning generations perhaps clouds the perception of St. Louis nationally. However St. Louis has always supported the NFL. Supported it through some of the most inept ownership in sports franchise history. When the Rams were a decent team '99-'05 the buzz was huge and interest is still high even with the current mess. St. Louis is definitely an NFL town that deserves much better.

Should be noted that the "refuse to build a stadium" line completely disregards how difficult it is to build ANYTHING, let alone a stadium in California. Governments won't pay for it the way they will in other states. There is a reason Levis is the first one for an NFL team in 50 years.

Cost of living is also MUCH higher which pushes the price of the stadium much higher and then you factor in the government less willing to pay for it...

....its SOOOOOOO much harder to come up with viable financing to get a stadium built.

You think LA doesn't WANT a team? You think owners aren't chomping at the bit to get there and see their team value skyrocket? Look at what the Clippers and Dodgers just sold for. You think the NFL didn't notice?

Also...two teams left LA? Also should be noted that one of them was FROM Oakland and moved back home. The other moved to STL only AFTER the Cardinals LEFT.

I honestly don't really have a horse in this race, but I think you are being a bit unfair.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":3pi9bljt said:
Rex":3pi9bljt said:
Rex":3pi9bljt said:
RedAlice":3pi9bljt said:

correct except for.

. The fans that outdraw LA with a metropolitan area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?

Should be noted that the "refuse to build a stadium" line completely disregards how difficult it is to build ANYTHING, let alone a stadium in California. Governments won't pay for it the way they will in other states. There is a reason Levis is the first one for an NFL team in 50 years.

Cost of living is also MUCH higher which pushes the price of the stadium much higher and then you factor in the government less willing to pay for it...

....its SOOOOOOO much harder to come up with viable financing to get a stadium built.

You think LA doesn't WANT a team? You think owners aren't chomping at the bit to get there and see their team value skyrocket? Look at what the Clippers and Dodgers just sold for. You think the NFL didn't notice?

Also...two teams left LA? Also should be noted that one of them was FROM Oakland and moved back home. The other moved to STL only AFTER the Cardinals LEFT.

I honestly don't really have a horse in this race, but I think you are being a bit unfair.[/quote]

----------

I am reading zero of either of you. REX is a STL RAMS TALK STL Troll now. Seriously, ever since Kroenke made some drawings and spent some $$ to buy some dirt: STL fans have turned into non stop LA haters. It is insane. They don't even seem to member that the RAMS are a FOOTBALL team.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":20hqp13v said:
Marvin49":20hqp13v said:
Rex":20hqp13v said:
Rex":20hqp13v said:

I honestly don't really have a horse in this race, but I think you are being a bit unfair.

----------

I am reading zero of either of you. REX is a STL RAMS TALK STL Troll now. Seriously, ever since Kroenke made some drawings and spent some $$ to buy some dirt: STL fans have turned into non stop LA haters. It is insane. They don't even seem to member that the RAMS are a FOOTBALL team.[/quote]

Huh?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin, if you need to say huh? that just means you are normal. Relax.

My comment is true and understood by those who need to get a brick to their head.

also, do not go down the drain of these same arguments. If you really must, jeeeeez: read STL Today Rams Talk.

Every single aspect of this is beaten to death like a bloody fetus over and over and over and over.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":24eklav0 said:
Marvin, if you need to say huh? that just means you are normal. Relax.

My comment is true and understood by those who need to get a brick to their head.

also, do not go down the drain of these same arguments. If you really must, jeeeeez: read STL Today Rams Talk.

Every single aspect of this is beaten to death like a bloody fetus over and over and over and over.

:D

No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.