STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Red Alice - realramsfans.com has been the best Rams forum for years....they have an official banned thread in the general discussion forum (can't see it unless you log in) - your name is not on there, so I don't think you've banned from realramsfans.com

There are just as many LA posters there as STL posters. ROD has an overwhelming number of STL posters.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Also, at RRF AvengerRam has been banned, so it looks like that'd be the place for you

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":190pbahv said:
Red Alice - realramsfans.com has been the best Rams forum for years....they have an official banned thread in the general discussion forum (can't see it unless you log in) - your name is not on there, so I don't think you've banned from realramsfans.com

There are just as many LA posters there as STL posters. ROD has an overwhelming number of STL posters.

Thank you Ram128. I really appreciate that. I do feel like the STL thing is unwarranted: but, hey: I love the Rams regardless.

And, yes I do like RRF. They are good people and good fans. I am constantly amazed by the stuff they remember - those fans are smart as well. And I have never one time seen the board devolve into fighting.

Thank you!

Ramfan128

Reaction score
They've been very proactive in banning the bad trolls, but unfortunately so many cropped up that many of the good posters jumped ship to ROD. I post at both, but there is just more activity at ROD....hopefully RRF has a rebirth of sorts and comes back alive.

Probably like you, I like coming here because there is just so much activity and I enjoy getting away from the homerism.....especially with many of the ROD fans.

So many of them were upset with the Bradford trade....any Ram fan to be upset with that trade is delusional IMO.

Sac

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, I have to give 49ers fans some credit for not crying about it and banning people when their team moved to Santa Clara.

Because they're not the San Francisco 49ers anymore. They're not. They're really not.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":y4pwr7lc said:
They've been very proactive in banning the bad trolls, but unfortunately so many cropped up that many of the good posters jumped ship to ROD. I post at both, but there is just more activity at ROD....hopefully RRF has a rebirth of sorts and comes back alive.

Probably like you, I like coming here because there is just so much activity and I enjoy getting away from the homerism.....especially with many of the ROD fans.

So many of them were upset with the Bradford trade....any Ram fan to be upset with that trade is delusional IMO.

I think I just fell in love with you. I am actually banned from Avenger's site for NOT AGREEING that B is a good QB. Had nothing to do w STL.

The day that happened I was busy and came home and saw it and I cried. It was a physical, immense release - was glorious . That was the second best day for ALL RAMS FANS in the entire world since Jan 30, 2000.

I also like the Eagles (yes, I have a 3 year old account there cuz i go to a game or so each year: my God!!!). I have omg: been in bars after games w Sanchez. Actually his favorite after game bar just happens to be my favorite too. I wish B the best: hope he rocks it in Philly.

I just want him not to be MY QB. So um XXXXXXXXXXX excited for FOLES.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think I actually posted a much longer and much more detailed account of my response to the B trade on the site I am now banned from. Maybe that started the hate to me.

It was an AMAZING day. I had just ended a 6 day water fast. It was ordained. I felt giddy.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Yea...I was pro Bradford (glass half full personality), but even if you allow that Bradford is more talented than Foles (nothing to prove that), it was still a slam dunk trade....better draft compensation, saved over $10mil, and got a QB that has a better injury history.

I'm not sure Foles is the answer, but relying on Bradford next year was making me feel nauseated.

TAB420

Reaction score
ivotuk":3fqtyc3t said:
PS, I edited the 2 letters at the beginning of your title. The F word, even masked is a big no no here.

Automatic ban..............J/K Red.

Rex

Reaction score
Ramfan128":myxncvu4 said:
Yea...I was pro Bradford (glass half full personality), but even if you allow that Bradford is more talented than Foles (nothing to prove that), it was still a slam dunk trade....better draft compensation, saved over $10mil, and got a QB that has a better injury history.

I'm not sure Foles is the answer, but relying on Bradford next year was making me feel nauseated.

No doubt about it.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Wow. If this place banned posters for having an unpopular opinion in a QB debate, we'd have been down to a dozen or so in the wake of the Hasselbeck-Whitehurst-Jackson transition. The team moving is a much more sensitive issue.

I lived in STL from 1st grade through HS graduation. I left 2 years before the Rams got there, so never rooted for them, but I was happy for the people there to get a football team. I still remember a comic-book-style cartoon aired on (I think) Mike Bush's Highlight Zone, which portrayed Bill Bidwell as Darth Vader when he took his Cardinals to AZ and left kids like me without a home team. (I also remember when Trey Wingo started taking over for Mike Bush and I was like, who's this scrawny dude with the funny name?)

Teams moving is always a difficult situation. (There's probably all kinds of intricacies in the Seattle-vs-OK City ire that are lost on outside observers; it's never as simple as "the fans didn't support the team.") STL having gone through this before, just 28 years ago, means that fans around age 40 and above must be livid that they might see 2 teams abandon them. As a Seahawks fan I feel so lucky to have enjoyed one Super Bowl win in my lifetime. Losing 2 teams would be 10-fold the emotional experience in the negative direction.

That said, banning someone for wanting the team to move, or for criticizing a QB who can't stay on the field is silly. It shows that some fans' fear of loss outweighs their ability to discuss a difficult topic rationally. It's kind of a taking-my-ball-and-going-home-so-you-can't-play approach. Ironically, it's very Bidwellian.

rigelian

Reaction score
Ramfan128":16h84a1a said:
Red Alice - realramsfans.com has been the best Rams forum for years....

RRF is probably the best rams site. I used to post there years ago when the Rams and the Seahawks were the NFC West rivalry. I still have an account there and lurk on occasion.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
And that reason you just explained Hawk around the Clock, is why the Hawk site here has allowed to fester and boil an NFL Forum that allows fans from many other teams to post and enjoy NFL topics and conversations.

it has not been accomplished on other boards.

I support it 100% and invite other Rams, Cards, Niners, etc fans to enjoy it the same way. It's pretty cool.

I may be banned today, but I am the forward thinking fan. I will be the one established in places they want to be later.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":3o2jwtag said:
Haven't seen AvengerRam around here in ages.... :snack:

Wellllllllll I think that he has a limitation that doesn't allow him to participate in discussions here anymore, just an opinion of course. :)

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
Red Alice is either not telling the truth or is confused about why she was banned from ROD. I've been a member of ROD for a few months and they seem to be a very good forum for both LA AND Stl Rams fans. The thing with ROD is that they will not allow a flame war between the Stl and LA fans regarding the relocation issue as it is sensitive to the fans of both cities because one city will be left out in the cold as far as this franchise is concerned. Trolling from fans of either of these cities towards one another will not be tolerated and the moderator has suspended fans from Stl and LA for doing this recently.

Red Alice was banned not because what she posted was not of popular opinion regarding relocation, but because she was disrespecting the city of St. Louis in some of the comments she made here (Hell hole of the midwest, etc). Despite what she says here, the moderators of the ROD site are in LA and have been very, very neutral regarding this situation.

How would you guys here feel if the Seahawks franchise was trying to relocate and it was brought to your attention that one of your fellow Seahawks fans was posting on a rival's board talking about how your city is trash and is a hell hole? Whether she should have been banned from ROD or not can be debated, but I just wanted to put out there exactly why she was banned.

Marvin49

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":3vxpvm5m said:
Red Alice is either not telling the truth or is confused about why she was banned from ROD. I've been a member of ROD for a few months and they seem to be a very good forum for both LA AND Stl Rams fans. The thing with ROD is that they will not allow a flame war between the Stl and LA fans regarding the relocation issue as it is sensitive to the fans of both cities because one city will be left out in the cold as far as this franchise is concerned. Trolling from fans of either of these cities towards one another will not be tolerated and the moderator has suspended fans from Stl and LA for doing this recently.

Red Alice was banned not because what she posted was not of popular opinion regarding relocation, but because she was disrespecting the city of St. Louis in some of the comments she made here (Hell hole of the midwest, etc). Despite what she says here, the moderators of the ROD site are in LA and have been very, very neutral regarding this situation.

How would you guys here feel if the Seahawks franchise was trying to relocate and it was brought to your attention that one of your fellow Seahawks fans was posting on a rival's board talking about how your city is trash and is a hell hole? Whether she should have been banned from ROD or not can be debated, but I just wanted to put out there exactly why she was banned.

Honestly, I don't see how her expressing an her honest opinion on a completely different website could possibly in any way violate the forum rules for the site that banned her.

I'm a Niner fan. I really couldn't care less about the Rams, but to somehow justify a banning over something she posted on a completely different site is ludicrous.

Don't like the opinion? Argue it or ignore it. Banning is ridiculous.

I can't stand Richard Sherman. Anyone who knows me here knows its true but I rarely comment on it here. If I express that opinion on the 49ers Webzone with language peeps here don't like should that get me banned here?

Every forum has its own rules. They apply to THAT forum, not the entire internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.