STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex":3gcflzwu said:
chris98251":3gcflzwu said:
St Louis isn't any different then Seattle, we paid for two Football stadiums, and a Baseball Stadium along with a Basketball Arena renovation that was announced as state of the art and in less then ten years told it was a joke for a NBA team. You don't own the Rams name, L.A. never stopped loving the Rams, they hated the owner after she by many people and opinions had or murdered Carroll, locked out his kids and told L.A. they were a joke along with their fans.

My Statement about Cleveland and the L.A. markets suing is both cities had the Rams longer then St Louis and justifiably could claim that name as their own as well. The Rams owe St Louis nothing, blame Bidwell for moving the Cards and sue to get them back, but like the Rams they were initially in Chicago as well. Maybe an expansion team in 5 years if your good and build a Stadium that is suitable for NFL type play.

Your not going to get a bit of sympathy here, your whining that L.A. doesn't deserve the Rams is a weak out, we know better then anyone that a owner can manipulate things to turn a fan base sour to use as an argument to leave. Georgia did that and more, she alienated the L.A. fans as best she could then her immediate family, stole their inheritance and took credit for something she never created.

I'm sure you felt real bad for all those L.A. diehards that lost their team as well.

Well Cleveland didn't sue for the Rams name. Neither did LA.

You have a problem with Georgia? Then dig her up and have a conversation. Dig up Carroll also because he married her and didn't take care of his kids in his will.

And for the umpteenth time LA has refused to build a single stadium for the Rams while St. Louis is being demanded to build two stadiums in 20 years for the Rams. Yet LA has 6 times the population of St. Louis!

So your whining about my facts would be better saved for your orthodontist.

Your crying about sueing for a naming rights when you have less invested in those two cities over the years, also Carroll had his kids in the inheritence and she took them out of it somehow, it went thru the courts etc. Then again when your linked as a possible candidate for his murder screwing his kids out of a will is small potatoes, but then again she was an ex prostitute as well so her ethics may be a bit skewed anyway.

Notice that the City of St Louis is just as guilty of refusing funding of a stadium with Tax payer money today as well. Guess soemone better get thier fact staright about a team they say they support but has no knowledge of the history, not really surprised.

Oh and if thats a masked threat that your going to punch my teeth out, I think your time here will be very short, we don't allow threats of violence here. Internet tough guys can find another place to flex themselves.

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":7eo365bw said:
Rex":7eo365bw said:
chris98251":7eo365bw said:
St Louis isn't any different then Seattle, we paid for two Football stadiums, and a Baseball Stadium along with a Basketball Arena renovation that was announced as state of the art and in less then ten years told it was a joke for a NBA team. You don't own the Rams name, L.A. never stopped loving the Rams, they hated the owner after she by many people and opinions had or murdered Carroll, locked out his kids and told L.A. they were a joke along with their fans.

My Statement about Cleveland and the L.A. markets suing is both cities had the Rams longer then St Louis and justifiably could claim that name as their own as well. The Rams owe St Louis nothing, blame Bidwell for moving the Cards and sue to get them back, but like the Rams they were initially in Chicago as well. Maybe an expansion team in 5 years if your good and build a Stadium that is suitable for NFL type play.

Your not going to get a bit of sympathy here, your whining that L.A. doesn't deserve the Rams is a weak out, we know better then anyone that a owner can manipulate things to turn a fan base sour to use as an argument to leave. Georgia did that and more, she alienated the L.A. fans as best she could then her immediate family, stole their inheritance and took credit for something she never created.

I'm sure you felt real bad for all those L.A. diehards that lost their team as well.

Well Cleveland didn't sue for the Rams name. Neither did LA.

You have a problem with Georgia? Then dig her up and have a conversation. Dig up Carroll also because he married her and didn't take care of his kids in his will.

And for the umpteenth time LA has refused to build a single stadium for the Rams while St. Louis is being demanded to build two stadiums in 20 years for the Rams. Yet LA has 6 times the population of St. Louis!

So your whining about my facts would be better saved for your orthodontist.

Your crying about sueing for a naming rights when you have less invested in those two cities over the years, also Carroll had his kids in the inheritence and she took them out of it somehow, it went thru the courts etc. Then again when your linked as a possible candidate for his murder screwing his kids out of a will is small potatoes, but then again she was an ex prostitute as well so her ethics may be a bit skewed anyway.

Notice that the City of St Louis is just as guilty of refusing funding of a stadium with Tax payer money today as well. Guess soemone better get thier fact staright about a team they say they support but has no knowledge of the history, not really surprised.

Oh and if thats a masked threat that your going to punch my teeth out, I think your time here will be very short, we don't allow threats of violence here. Internet tough guys can find another place to flex themselves.

No need to pee your pants chief as I was referring to your bunny with bad teeth avatar.

Don't have any idea what you mean by "have less invested in those two cities over the years". St. Louis taxpayers being forced to build the NFL two stadiums in 20 years is outrageous considering LA has always refused to build a stadium. Yet the Rams owner wants to privately finance a stadium in LA? No thanks. I've followed the getting of another NFL team in St. Louis for well over 20 years while you have not. I, unlike you, know of what I write.

Why don't you get your facts straight? It was St. Louis County executive, not City, that has expressed putting the issue to a vote in the future and even then it was after the Governor's office told the County their participation was not needed. This is old political theater and will continue until the funding is in place.

NFLFan45

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, RedAlice is lying. He isn't BANNED ON ALL STL SITES!!!!

Here is RedAlice Trolling the STLTODAY RamsTalk forum (a forum that has been literally flooded with LA trolls since late DEC) today.

So why the complaining about being banned on here when it's not true? I don't get it. Maybe he wants attention???

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NFLFan45":34kh7es4 said:

Here is RedAlice Trolling the STLTODAY RamsTalk forum (a forum that has been literally flooded with LA trolls since late DEC) today.

So why the complaining about being banned on here when it's not true? I don't get it. Maybe he wants attention???
RedAlice is, in fact, a "she"; just FYI. Also, you're apparently making an assumption that all bans are/were permanent. Most of the time, people get temporary bans before they get permanent ones on the majority of web forums.

Just sayin'. Continue your defense of random Rams sites. ;)

:snack:

NFLFan45

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":39itct4p said:
NFLFan45":39itct4p said:

RedAlice is, in fact, a "she"; just FYI. Also, you're apparently making an assumption that all bans are/were permanent. Most of the time, people get temporary bans before they get permanent ones on the majority of web forums.

Just sayin'. Continue your defense of random Rams sites. ;)

:snack:

Not the STLToday RamsTalk site. Once you are banned you are banned.

Only reason I even thought about posting here about this is due to HER logging in and joining the Troll fest going on over there yesterday and today. I knew that I knew that name from somewhere and looked on here and saw this post from her.

Hilarious.

I'm not "defending" any Rams site. The STLtoday site is about the most obscure Rams board there is and is a complete cesspool esp now that this whole relocation thing has popped up.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I've never been banned from any board based on my behavior or comments on that board. The other Rams sites banned me for comments I made on this board. One re: Bradford and one re: STL.

You are correct, I am not banned at Rams Talk. I am also not banned at LA Rams Fans.

I enjoyed the relocation discussion and I didn't break any of the RamsTalk rules either.

Thanks for following me. :D

ETA: and from a RamsTalk thread - here are the new STL stadium renderings. Looks pretty good.

Renderings: http://lockerdome.com/7475563015185217

Animation: http://lockerdome.com/7475563015185217/7614297136174868

This is what STL presented to the NFL stadium committee yesterday.

Largent80

Reaction score
PackerNation":1fnu7kq1 said:
Largent80":1fnu7kq1 said:
I am a former LA Rams fan. I attended many games growing up at the collesium.

I'm not getting why fans here are being labeled especially by someone that doesn't even live here. I would say however that since building a stadium requires a lot of land, there are a lot of issues when the area is already built up.

They closed Hollywood Park after 75 years of operation. The Rams owner owns that property, and if one of my favorite tracks of all times closes I would say having the Rams come back to L.A makes it easier to stomach.

If the OWNER wants to move, and the rest of the owners approve, the discussion is OVER. It doesn't matter about the past regarding teams coming and going. The city of L.A would support the team.

So if the Rams do indeed move back to LA, are you a Rams fan again or a Seahawks fan?

Why aren't you a St. Louis Ram fan?

I moved to Seattle in 1976 the year they first came into the league. Meanwhile the Rams moved to Anaheim then St. Louis.

I am a Seahawk fan for the rest of my life...PERIOD. Why does a Packer fan give a shit about what team I am a fan of?

What you really should worry about is your team getting booted by the Hawks on national tv again.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent80":d1k8gr35 said:
What you really should worry about is your team getting booted by the Hawks on national tv again.
10/10, I laughed. :lol:

*Clears throat, assumes Roethlisberger voice*

BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN PANTSED BY US SEVERAL TIMES IN A ROW, YOU SEE.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jeez Alice, you must have struck a nerve, people googling and following you all over to see if they can convince another forum to ban you also.

Also Alice has a Guardian Angel from Mizzouri, don't mess with her NFLFan45 .

lsheldon

Reaction score
I was hoping this thread would die the quick death it deserved instead of this long lingering death were to be constantly reminded of for months on end.

Just let it go please.......

NFLFan45

Reaction score
chris98251":36ssvvud said:
Jeez Alice, you must have struck a nerve, people googling and following you all over to see if they can convince another forum to ban you also.

I'm not googling or following her at all.

I lurk on this board but rarely if ever post. I did do a bit of trolling here right after the SB, only as a response to some massive trolling by hawk fans all over the web the last few years.

RamsTalk on STLToday's forums is a very obscure forum that has little to no moderation. We have been fighting the LA trolls since early Dec. There are multiple trolls there that average 20 posts a day in nothing but relocation threads for about 4 months now. It's a cesspool.

RedAlice was doing some trolling on there today and I knew I recognized that screen name from somewhere. I remembered that they were a poster on here (I found it odd that a Rams fan had such a big presence on a Hawks board) and found this thread where she is asserting that she has been "banned from ALL STL Rams Sites". I found this thread AFTER dealing with her trolling in a few threads yesterday and today so I thought I'd point out she was lying about being banned from "ALL STL RAMS SITES". Maybe she wasn't "Lying" but simply forgot about the STLToday forum. Like I said it's a pretty obscure forum.

I'll leave her alone and only mess with her when she comes back to join the MASSIVE troll army that has invaded STLTODAY.

I really hope the Rams stay in STL and possibly move to the AFC West. The STL KC rivalry would be awesome and the Raiders and Hawks can revive their old rivalry.

We will see though. Nobody knows how this thing will go down, including me.

NFLFan45

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":10lht58e said:
NFLFan45":10lht58e said:
chris98251":10lht58e said:

I'm not googling or following her at all.

I lurk on this board but rarely if ever post. I did do a bit of trolling here right after the SB, only as a response to some massive trolling by hawk fans all over the web the last few years.

RamsTalk on STLToday's forums is a very obscure forum that has little to no moderation. We have been fighting the LA trolls since early Dec. There are multiple trolls there that average 20 posts a day in nothing but relocation threads for about 4 months now. It's a cesspool.

RedAlice was doing some trolling on there today and I knew I recognized that screen name from somewhere. I remembered that they were a poster on here (I found it odd that a Rams fan had such a big presence on a Hawks board) and found this thread where she is asserting that she has been "banned from ALL STL Rams Sites". I found this thread AFTER dealing with her trolling in a few threads yesterday and today so I thought I'd point out she was lying about being banned from "ALL STL RAMS SITES". Maybe she wasn't "Lying" but simply forgot about the STLToday forum. Like I said it's a pretty obscure forum.

I'll leave her alone and only mess with her when she comes back to join the MASSIVE troll army that has invaded STLTODAY.

I really hope the Rams stay in STL and possibly move to the AFC West. The STL KC rivalry would be awesome and the Raiders and Hawks can revive their old rivalry.

We will see though. Nobody knows how this thing will go down, including me.

One of the contingencies the Rams owners (at the time) agreed to, when they moved from LA, was that they had to agree to any future realignments the NFL wanted, so it wouldn't necessarily be a huge reach to see them jump from the NFC west to AFCw.

And the Raiders have said they are open to moving to the NFC. So if the Carson Stadium happens, this could be what happens. People have floated the Hawks moving back but that makes no sense to me. They need to stay in the NFC West. As much as it pains me to say, they do OWN it right now.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
@NFLFan45 - I thought the discussion was enjoyable from both sides (STL and LA). I even agreed with some of the STL fans on some things. So, please feel free to interact with me there on that topic if I get in the mood to discuss it again. And btw - I only logged in once but it was from night to morning as I was up working on a project that is based in London, so it just seems like it was twice. What's your user name over there? Mine is the same everywhere.

However, I do not believe that being in favor of the Rams moving to LA is being a troll as you and many other STL fans believe. But, we can disagree on that. Fine with me. Hopefully it will be over soon, one way or the other. And honestly it seems like it could go either way right now.

It's a fun topic with lots of angles!

rideaducati

Reaction score
I was banned from Fieldgulls.com because I didn't agree with the groupthink that Tarvaris Jackson is a good QB. The groupthink would state that Tarvaris isn't good at this and isn't good at that, but he is okay at this and I compared that opinion to a tomato in the fridge that looks good on one side while it is rotten on the other and I would throw it out. I wouldn't keep a half rotten tomato just to use the good side.

Largent80

Reaction score
I hope the Rams move back to L.A. where they never should have left.

Then Alice can attend games again.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":1bq5c40y said:
I hope the Rams move back to L.A. where they never should have left.

Then Alice can attend games again.

Based on her interaction here I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of one of the Tailgate parties you all do on away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts