Sunday Ticket for this year?

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm local to Seattle but still have Sunday ticket. I can't imagine Sunday without it. There's nothing better than waking up to 8 games at once at 10 AM, while waiting for Hawks kickoff at 1PM. Of course, my OCD requires me to have every channel. Directv might as well be my third child with how much money I've given them.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Basis4day":2y22udys said:
Hawks46":2y22udys said:
Basis4day":2y22udys said:
I go to a sports bar in walking distance from my house and have Gamepass to watch it later if i miss out.

Works for me, but not everyone can go to bars.

Yea I do the same thing. Problem is, the first half, and the first part of the 4th quarter is expensive, as I start drinking heavily. I did a cost analysis of last year, and I would've saved about $300 if I bought my own beer and stayed home.

Can get that way. Though at the place i go the hawks fans have a superstition about only drinking bottled bud light in the 4th quarter. That helps keep the cost down a bit.

And it's more a local kind of place. Prices are reasonable.

Since i'm in Niner country we get at least 2 games and it works out that i usually get 3 out of market Hawks games plus SNF or MNF. Sports bar is still cost effective.

I do need to check out Bill McNally's in Rockridge (in North Oakland, nice area).

O

Lol I hydrate with Bud Light. I go to a small local place in Vancouver. This area of the country likes the micro brews a lot, and most of our beer averages 5%. even then, at $3 a beer, it's not hard to drink 10 or so in the span of a 3 hour game. $30-40 each Sunday, for 16 Sundays, then add the playoffs. Add in some food, and yup, Sunday ticket is much cheaper.

seadawg

Reaction score
Get an Android TV Box, Amazon Fire TV or any of the other options out there that you can load KODI and Sports Devil on and you can watch any of the games you want live or RZC.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Fact is, if you live out of market and not missing games is important to you, Sunday Ticket is a bargain.
Break the cost down by per game, I'm happy to pay it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drcool

Reaction score
They also have a streaming option you can get without having DirectTV: http://sundayticket.tv I used that the past two years and it has been a lifesaver living in Florida. IIRC it was about $150? for the season with options to stream on my Roku, computer, tablet, phone, and PS3. I don't know if it is available for all addresses but it was available for me. The service changes somewhat every year but it is a great option to look into if you don't have DirectTV.

Rotak2

Reaction score
Like a couple others have mentioned, if you're a Direct TV customer just call and ask for the same specials they're offering to new customers. They may want you to sign another 2 yr contract, but you will get ST free the first year at least. And, as a bonus, you'll get a discounted package rate the next 12 months. And HBO (GoT), Showtime ect for 3 months free.

Worked like a charm for me and my brother.

Latest posts